TikTok… (1 Viewer)

Tea & Busquets

Now that we’ve got an official TikTok account, we can either use this thread to post the interesting ones our club’s page has made or moan about it. Either one is fine 👍🏼.

Greggs

Is it going to be the players dancing like cunts and blowing kisses?

Winny the Bish

You know how some teams have good social media channels? We are not one of them.

Judging by the first video, TikTok is not going to be any different.

shmmeee

Whoever creates the content is bloody awful. Can’t they pull some random 14 year old off the street or something?

Winny the Bish

Whoever creates the content is bloody awful. Can’t they pull some random 14 year old off the street or something?
Couldn't do worse than the random 19-year-olds they grab from Cov Uni. City's Content hasn't evolved at all since Kieran Crowley left and that was 5 years ago, which is an eternity in social media time.

Says a lot that the only good content we get from the players is Boyle Sports challenge thing, who would be allowed maybe an hour every few months to film.

SlowerThanPlatt

Couldn't do worse than the random 19-year-olds they grab from Cov Uni. City's Content hasn't evolved at all since Kieran Crowley left and that was 5 years ago, which is an eternity in social media time.

Says a lot that the only good content we get from the players is Boyle Sports challenge thing.

Do agree. Even Rochdale can do something like this

shmmeee

Says a lot that the only good content we get from the players is Boyle Sports challenge thing.

I know Crowley is a bit of a cult here here because of his statements about the council, but TBH I don’t ever remember it being great. The Twitter admin is good at his job (recent plumber incident aside lol). But I can’t remember outside of that when it’s ever been good.

Marketing as a whole has been poor for as long as I can remember. I can’t think when I last saw a real world ad for example.

RegTheDonk

TicToc aside the person who does the clubs Tweets has been good in recent years, some great banter or humour on there occasionally.

Winny the Bish

I know Crowley is a bit of a cult here here because of his statements about the council, but TBH I don’t ever remember it being great. The Twitter admin is good at his job (recent plumber incident aside lol). But I can’t remember outside of that when it’s ever been good.

Marketing as a whole has been poor for as long as I can remember. I can’t think when I last saw a real world ad for example.
Crowley and the other social media guy who left for Bournemouth started up an official CCFC club podcast. Seem to remember RCC being a guest and it was actually decent. That was the last bit of innovation I remember from the club.

TTG

I'm pretty sure there's only two of them full time, Mark Hornby and Alex Lowe (I think!) So between then they have to run twitter, instagram, tiktok, club website, some graphics, organising interviews etc. Our media department is absolutely tiny compared to clubs of the same level, so its definetly not fair blaming the people running it

Users who are viewing this thread