Tickets (2 Viewers)

Gosb

Anyone know why tickets are no longer on sale on the site for the next 5 home games when there are presumably plenty of seats available?

ovduk78

Anyone know why tickets are no longer on sale on the site for the next 5 home games when there are presumably plenty of seats available?
I bought a ticket for my son for Leeds last night but couldn't buy him 1 for QPR.

HadjiChippo

Upping all the prices on leftover seats for all the late comers wanting to see the mighty sky blues historic promotion push

Gotta pay Hajis goals clauses somehow

SBbucks

It won’t be at the time it is currently scheduled (3pm) unless Sky decide they don’t want to televise any of the matches (unlikely).

Last time the championship fixtures finished on a Saturday (2021/2022) all the fixtures were moved forward to 12:30 kick off

pusbccfc

5 game package being announced apparently.

Possibly South Stand being opened.

Gosb

6 tickets for the Leeds game now purchased. Party of 5 from Holland joining me so I hope for a good show.

Sky Blue Harry H

Sensible as with them going for promotion as well as their away travel being immense. Also .... they have history of turning up in home ends away from home in numbers too!
Yep - remember them being in the front left at Highfield Road in the all seater (early 80s ?) I was sat just behind them.

wingy

What way do we play when we win the toss?
Assuming singer'corner direction,means we haven't won that lately?

Gynnsthetonic

Yeah it's been like that for a while. I really hope we only give them about 2k and open 11 and 12 to home fans again.
I think Leeds is not far off sold out already, they will definitely open the South Stand to Cov fans, in fact probably for all the remaining home games if we are still challenging

CV22SBA

No not if all the home end is sold out, they'll get half, that's why we are experimenting at the moment
The Cardiff game is only a few days before the Leeds game i think they would have already announced it if home fans were going in the South Stand against Leeds. Telling us that the Cardiff game is another trial i would imagine means they won't sell any tickets until after that game which would probably be too late then as Leeds would have already been given the allocation.

I hope i am wrong as it seems madness to give Leeds the advantage. I guess we'll know next week once Leeds announce their allocation.

edgy

The unfortunate truth is that Leeds will sell out whatever we give them. Us on the other hand may not sell out those additional South Stand tickets.

It'll be a financial decision.

Gynnsthetonic

The Cardiff game is only a few days before the Leeds game i think they would have already announced it if home fans were going in the South Stand against Leeds. Telling us that the Cardiff game is another trial i would imagine means they won't sell any tickets until after that game which would probably be too late then as Leeds would have already been given the allocation.

I hope i am wrong as it seems madness to give Leeds the advantage. I guess we'll know next week once Leeds announce their allocation.
They haven't gave Leeds the ticket announcement yet, home end virtually sold out so I think we'll have half the South Stand

CV22SBA

It won’t be at the time it is currently scheduled (3pm) unless Sky decide they don’t want to televise any of the matches (unlikely).
Unusual for the last day but looks like QPR is 3pm kick off as i just got an email regarding Legends Day offering Lunch before the game.

Users who are viewing this thread