TICKETS (4 Viewers)

David O'Day

I’ve answered that
Not really, not getting a response is not really an acceptable outcome.

Or are you not going to really push so you don't upset a bunch of people who likely won't be there soon anyway?

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Is there anyone on the site at the moment who has a ticket for 1 of the seats in the 30's that is showing as unsold.I just wonder if there is double selling here .Glad I'am not sat there.

Fergusons_Beard

I must just say, you’ve been immense on here Sky Blue Pete….bombarded with so many questions and not sure where you fit into the hierarchy at the club or maybe just a fan doing some liaison work ?

Pete’s a Fan representative on the liaison board thingy committee.

Without blowing smoke up his arse-does a great job keeping us informed of club matters but also crucially being a fabulous conduit for our opinions and questions.

Keep up the great work Pete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GaryPendrysEyes

Nobody can think of one though (a logical one, because they will have a reason and it will be entirely devoid of logic). They're segregating one set of Coventry fans from another. It's a bit batshit.
They are afraid of the ruffians in block 14 running through blocks 11 and 12 or I guess lobbing stuff into the away end if they can get near enough.
As I said elsewhere if you have CCTV evidence of people being violent identify them and ban them. Don’t act like you’re shit scared of them and close whole blocks.

David O'Day

They are afraid of the ruffians in block 14 running through blocks 11 and 12 or I guess lobbing stuff into the away end if they can get near enough.
As I said elsewhere if you have CCTV evidence of people being violent identify them and ban them. Don’t act like you’re shit scared of them and close whole blocks.
it's easier to run through an empty block though

Ashdown

Quite or just put up some see through netting like they do on the continent to prevent projectiles.

Calista

I've said it before but I really don't think their concern is to separate 14 from the away fans. They are miles apart anyway. I suspect they have a paranoid desire to keep boisterous 14 away from the (occasional, perhaps naive?) home fans they are now allowing into 11 and 12. That would also explain why they weren't offering chlld tickets in 11 and 12? It's the only explanation I can think of, but if true they seem very coy in admitting it.
(Most people in 15 & 16 are likely fully aware of noisy corner, and have positively chosen to be near it).
It's time SAG and the club started treating the people in 14 as valued paying customers rather than a 'problem', and they might find the stewarding actually gets easier. To that end I was glad recently to hear they are looking at safe standing in the corner.

Sky Blue Pete

I must just say, you’ve been immense on here Sky Blue Pete….bombarded with so many questions and not sure where you fit into the hierarchy at the club or maybe just a fan doing some liaison work ?🤷‍♂️
I don’t know whether you’re being sarcastic or nice
I’m just an ordinary man doing ordinary things trying to see all sides

SkyBlue_Bear83

Screenshot_2023-05-11-18-56-26-861_com.android.chrome.jpg
Block 13, 10 and 6 not sold total 2k.

2000 tickets for boro in block 7/8/9.

32k capacity minus the 2k not sold and minus 1k not sold in the away end.

JAM See

I'm not going to apologise for repeating myself.

Why was the site showing no seats available on the 10th May at 9.00PM, then showing lots available at 1.30PM on the 11th?

Sky Blue Pete

Not really, not getting a response is not really an acceptable outcome.

Or are you not going to really push so you don't upset a bunch of people who likely won't be there soon anyway?
Ffs
You want me to what???!!!
Demand?
Keep emailing
Phone all hours!
Seriously what

David O'Day

Ffs
You want me to what???!!!
Demand?
Keep emailing
Phone all hours!
Seriously what
No, just don't go "ok" when the fob you off and then chase up answers to your questions.

If you want to be a representative of a group of fans then do it.

Recently you seem to have been trying really hard no to upset the club even if that is what is required to represent people.

From season tickets to ticket sales you have been a bit of prick to people who are critical of the club.

pusbccfc

I've said it before but I really don't think their concern is to separate 14 from the away fans. They are miles apart anyway. I suspect they have a paranoid desire to keep boisterous 14 away from the (occasional, perhaps naive?) home fans they are now allowing into 11 and 12. That would also explain why they weren't offering chlld tickets in 11 and 12? It's the only explanation I can think of, but if true they seem very coy in admitting it.
(Most people in 15 & 16 are likely fully aware of noisy corner, and have positively chosen to be near it).
It's time SAG and the club started treating the people in 14 as valued paying customers rather than a 'problem', and they might find the stewarding actually gets easier. To that end I was glad recently to hear they are looking at safe standing in the corner.

Totally disagree. They are going to a football game, not a show at the theatre.

The majority had 200+ points which means they are likely to have been to away matches.

The biggest thing is the stand behind the goal is over 18s only. Not like it will be a family zone behind the goal.

Even, even, even if a few kids managed to get near the Middlesbrough fans, there's still and ENTIRE block of segregation!

Great_Expectations

No, just don't go "ok" when the fob you off and then chase up answers to your questions.

If you want to be a representative of a group of fans then do it.

Recently you seem to have been trying really hard no to upset the club even if that is what is required to represent people.

From season tickets to ticket sales you have been a bit of prick to people who are critical of the club.

Overly harsh and a bit full on tbh.

He does a good job and if you think the way of maintaining relationships is just to upset everyone and constantly demand answers when you’ve been told no a million times, then it’s probably good you’re not in that role.

Appreciate we need answers, but it needs to be a balanced approach.

mark82

He does a good job and if you think the way of maintaining relationships is just to upset everyone and constantly demand answers when you’ve been told no a million times, then it’s probably good you’re not in that role.

And also need to balance that Pete has a job and a family. He can't spend every waking hour chasing everyone's individual questions.

David O'Day

A balanced approach is not just accepting being fobbed off or no answers at all.

I am sorry but at the moment he seems to want to stay mates with people at the club and that isn't good.

You can reply with "I'm sorry but I'm not really sure that will be acceptable to the supporters I represent" from time to time

David O'Day

And just to be clear, it's representation at a forum that happens every 6 to 8 weeks. There are supporter liaison contacts on the website if you want someone whose job it actually is.
I have asked him to bring it up at the forum and he had a hissy fit.

Users who are viewing this thread