TICKETS (1 Viewer)

napolimp

Does anyone here want an adult ticket? I've got an extra in my basket but need to assign it to a customer. I can't assign to myself. It's in block 32

Bugsy

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Not sure got mine yesterday lol 😂 was just checking the latest... PUSB
I got to the front and it said " You are next" I waited for something to happen and nothing did. Then it said " timed out "
Then it said " there are 9800 ahead of you "
🤣🤣🤣🤣

mark82

Does anyone here want an adult ticket? I've got an extra in my basket but need to assign it to a customer. I can't assign to myself. It's in block 32

Is block 32 family zone? If so, might not let you buy it as a single adult ticket.

RoboCCFC90

They have in the past though, currently the police and sag want them as segregation.

They appear to have done 1 one size fits all risk assessment and treat all games as the same risk

I think this is the main issue, if the club was transparent and gave reasons why they can’t or are hesitant to sell those tickets it would help.

There have been posts in the thread where the club have been really coy in their tweets to fans, no need for it.

mark82

Ive been to 10 games this season so hardly a regular but have missed out. Accepted it is what it is, but frustrating knowing my friends who haven't been to the Ricoh since we were last in the Championship are both going on their pal's season ticket extras.

That's the frustrating thing, there are actual glory supporters who are able to go on the back of season ticket holders.

Garlana86

Had a problem after a while of waiting where the site map stopped working, no matter the refresh, I'm giving up now.

shepardo01

Get checked out. Hope it's not family zone - were singles in there but you can't actually buy them.
So these will likely go unsold unless they release those restrictions??.... don't think many adults will buy a ticket and then have their kid rows or even a block away!?!

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
We know we have a fan base way in excess of the capacity, Wembley before showed that and this is two divisions higher and the feel good factor so much, I really feel for those that couldn't get one but hope you can find a good place to watch it, know it won’t be the same but still watchable.
shame the club couldn’t stream in the hall to a few thousand fans.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I’ll never forget that last ditch McSheffrey free-kick as long as the hole stays in my arse.
I always say this - I was shouting at Murphy to take it. It was last kick wouldn’t have mattered it Crewe cleared it. Still convinced if we’d have got it in the box we’d have scored. Mass panic in the Crewe defence.

as it was Sheffers passed it to the first man

Users who are viewing this thread