TICKETS (2 Viewers)

Cobi Jones's Dreads

For the love of god please open behind the goal! PUSB

Skybluecol

As the late great OSB once said you don’t need eyes to see you need vision. So why didn’t those at the club responsible plan for success and think this through in advance?
Our club has form....doesn't matter who is there.....they don't think logically like most fans on here unfortunately. I'm just so grateful I'm a STH and have been able to help out mates who aren't but go regularly

Joy Division

I was on at 8.pm and there were only maybe a 100 or single tickets available. They all went within minuits

RoboCCFC90

This has to be one of the most entertaining websites on the internet outside of the 'adult' ones. Only Sky Blues Talk could manage to embroil itself in a sexism row at a time when we all clamour to get tickets for the biggest home game in our modern history!
It’s good to see that despite having not logged in for a while that things remain consistent as ever on here! 😂

Brighton Sky Blue

Our club has form....doesn't matter who is there.....they don't think logically like most fans on here unfortunately. I'm just so grateful I'm a STH and have been able to help out mates who aren't but go regularly

Our club has grown rapidly in stature from
L2 but it remains largely run by amateurs off the field. This latest episode shows why.

David O'Day

I'll be surprised if they do open 10 to 13, the SAG and dibble will be putting pressure on them not to.

David O'Day

Playing the Grendal here but why shouldn't the club give more to their most loyal home supporters for a home game?

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I'll be surprised if they do open 10 to 13, the SAG and dibble will be putting pressure on them not to.

Are the SAG going to compensate the club for lost revenue, I think not.

Bugsy

Is this the wrong time to mention that I managed to get on at 20:01 and get two seats together in Block 16?

Ahh OK I won't bother then.

I bet u have my 2seats mate. Look after them for me will u... PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread