TICKETS (5 Viewers)

GIMOC

Site currently down. hopefully means extra blocks behind the goal next to boro will be open

SkyBlueChris

Hello all. Sorry if this has been asked already but lots of posts to search through. I am a ST holder, and looking to buy a ticket for my dad who isn’t aware of having a supporter/ client number. Do I just assign his ticket to my supporter number (I’ve already bought my usual seat) or will he need to create a membership in order for me to then add to my network and assign? TIA
If its your extra ticket as a ST holder, you can purchase and you can assign it to yourself - no need to create a new membership!

SkyBlueChris

Perfect- thank you!
No worries, not much to choose from at the moment, in fact the issue you lay have is the seats available at the moment family zone only you need to but a junior to be able to purchase any over 18s ticket so you may be best to wait or have to wait until 8pm when the season ticket mover seats open up! Or when they open up other blocks if they do...

hopon66

Still not able to purchase adult tickets in 31 or 32 despite it stating these as a standard zone. Club acknowledged the problem on twitter and said "it's been looked into"...fingers crossed.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

PVA

There's going to be a lot of ST seats open up later of people who have moved right?

Hundreds? Thousands?

Reactions: AOM

stay_up_skyblues

There's going to be a lot of ST seats open up later of people who have moved right?

Hundreds? Thousands?

Yeah at least three as we’ve moved.

Now….. announce the away tickets please. Boro put theirs up at the same time as the home tickets

Doubtful my paltry 1050 supporter points will get one but I wanna give it a bloody good go. Be nice if those who went Monday get priority 😬

Robinshio

the issue is STHs who want to bring their +1, unless they are a child - there is nowhere left for their +1

Robinshio

Now….. announce the away tickets please. Boro put theirs up at the same time as the home tickets

Doubtful my paltry 1050 supporter points will get one but I wanna give it a bloody good go. Be nice if those who went Monday get priority 😬
will be points based - 1200 guarantee - 1100 a race - 1050 fingers crossed

Sky Blue Pete

I’ve only got 860

jordan210

I do enjoy the moaning when we have a game with ticket restrictions in. Amazing how many people without season tickets start moaning about season tickets getting priority.

As well as away fans moaning we haven’t given them half the ground as we “never” sell out….

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I think there's gonna be a lot of singles around.
peas GIF

Captain_Slackbladder

I do enjoy the moaning when we have a game with ticket restrictions in. Amazing how many people without season tickets start moaning about season tickets getting priority.

As well as away fans moaning we haven’t given them half the ground as we “never” sell out….
I don't think anyone is moaning about season ticket holders getting priority. People are unhappy for a number of reasons.
1.) Why do season ticket holders need "extra tickets" which can potentially be given to people who have never been to a City match before or sold for profit on the black market
2.) Why has the points system not been used to help out long distance supporters such as myself who for obvious reasons cannot go to every game and hence don't have a season ticket but go to our fair share of City games both home and away
3.) The plan has been inconsistent and appears to have been scrambled together on the back of a fag packet at 8:55am yesterday before the Monday morning meeting
4.) Inefficient use of the stadium, even Celtic and Rangers barely have any space between supporters, surely we can cope with just a line of stewards/police for 2000 Middlesbrough supporters?

AOM

Where have all the tickets gone? There were loads when I got mine last night.

Well me and another 3 have moved so our usual STH seats haven't been made available yet, but will today. From the sounds of it, so will quite a few others as well, but I imagine they might get snapped up by other season ticket holders first

shmmeee

Well me and another 3 have moved so our usual STH seats haven't been made available yet, but will today. From the sounds of it, so will quite a few others as well, but I imagine they might get snapped up by other season ticket holders first

They seem to have taken all bar three or four blocks off sale. I’m assuming it’s to fix the family zone issue

Reactions: AOM

Grendel

They’ve just made stuff far harder than it needs to be. Taking blocks on and off sale, not opening everything.

It’s because season ticket holders have the option of moving seats so they can’t really open up until tonight what’s left from people doing that.

shmmeee

It’s because season ticket holders have the option of moving seats so they can’t really open up until tonight what’s left from people doing that.

I get that, but there’s blocks they haven’t opened at all still. And it sounds like they’ve fucked the away allocation again.

robbiethemole

It’s been a fecking joke again, unable to book st seats and had to move. Why weren’t the seats opening up in the first place? Moved from 28 into 32 so 6 free in 28 today

shmmeee

It’s been a fecking joke again, unable to book st seats and had to move. Why weren’t the seats opening up in the first place? Moved from 28 into 32 so 6 free in 28 today

Did you go through the map? You have to click the profile icon it should have a red dot on it, and it’ll tell you you’ve got tickets reserved.

This is getting so many people and you just know loads have done what you have taking extra tickets off sale.

shmmeee

@Sky Blue Pete can you raise the online system with the club? Is it a turn key system the club has nothing to do with it can they request features/customisation?

There’s so many basic UI/UX issues but I’m guessing the club just buy a standard add on from Ticketmaster. I mean why are there even two separate accounts for tickets and the site/iFollow?

Users who are viewing this thread