Tickets (1 Viewer)

Skyblue_LDN

Sorry if this is all old news but can someone please briefly explain the ticket situation this season? I tend to only go to 1-2 home games around national holidays and then away games in and around the south as I live in London and can’t travel much due to work/family commitments.

Last few seasons I’ve bought membership to make the process a little easier but missed the news on this years system so not sure how it works?

thought about buying a season ticket to let my old man, brother or nephew use back in Cov, if that allowed me to buy away tickets easier but seems pretty excessive!

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

They've introduced a points system for this season whereby those with a certain number of points (earned over the past three seasons) get priority booking for away tickets. The number of points to get first dibs seems to vary game to game but basically you're waiting for them to go to general sale if you don't have at least a couple of season tickets over the last 3 seasons to have earned you some points.

Ooh Ah

Great, thanks all!
Not sure adult membership was a major income for the club, but has been lost. I previously paid membership each year, for me and my daughter to be a junior sky blue. I go to roughly 10 games a season, some home but mostly away; but I'm the one that gets a few others to come. Was sweating whether I would get Hull tickets next weekend for me and two mates.

Skyblue_LDN

Not sure adult membership was a major income for the club, but has been lost. I previously paid membership each year, for me and my daughter to be a junior sky blue. I go to roughly 10 games a season, some home but mostly away; but I'm the one that gets a few others to come. Was sweating whether I would get Hull tickets next weekend for me and two mates.
Same, I usually take 2-3 people along from work, seems a day out for prem fans to slum it a cov game 😂

Users who are viewing this thread