Tickets sold (2 Viewers)

cv3

Fair enough, I can see where you are coming from. I think I'd differ in that if prices were significantly less, we'd see a fair chunk more people at the ground, but I'd entirely accept it's about more than just the price. It's not about affordability for many, it's about value, and I think that's perhaps what you're missing, politely. £24 to walk up to an L1 game isn't good value for me personally - for a different game, in different circumstances I'd pay it. But given everything that's a price where I have to, personally, consider whether it's worth it - and in all honesty I don't feel that it is. I accept that you differ.

I think we need to see last week as a one off. Very low prices for what was a very attractive game because of the circumstances. Once we get back into the humdrum of L1 it's entirely different, and I'm not personally surprised or upset that the attendance will be much lower. What I'd like to do is see what can be done to improve that, and the obvious one to me at the moment is the price - there's very little else that the club can control in the short term. It's not about giving a shit or being shit fans - if no one gave a shit we'd have had 10,000 there last week too.

I'm sure it's not your intention, but it's almost as though SISU righting an absolutely horrific wrong means that you think we should forget everything that's gone before and where we are now in league terms, and turn up 25,000 strong for each game regardless. That isn't going to happen.

I think your disappointment and anger is a measure of your passion, and that's fair enough too - but I think there are a lot of previously very loyal fans out there who don't quite feel the way you do at the moment, and the club has to reach out to them somehow.[/QUOTE

Well written and polite post this.

Sky Blue Harry H

Not sure how many have been stated as sold, but went on website a couple of hours ago and greyed out (sold) tickets seemed fairly high (though didn't look in the 'posh' side where the players come out). Block 18 was the only really lowish looking one (unless I'm misreading it?)

wingy

Not sure how many have been stated as sold, but went on website a couple of hours ago and greyed out (sold) tickets seemed fairly high (though didn't look in the 'posh' side where the players come out). Block 18 was the only really lowish looking one (unless I'm misreading it?)

Just bought 3 In there and there are only 8-10 rows that are sparsely populated ,17 Is much less populated,CT seems to have a fair amount available

Sky Blue Harry H

Just bought 3 In there and there are only 8-10 rows that are sparsely populated ,17 Is much less populated,CT seems to have a fair amount available

Probably being dyslexic Wingy - maybe it's me and technology. Anyway, as far as I'm concerned they're going like hotcakes (let's start a stampede !!);)
I haven't got mine yet - got to buy a car on Saturday morning (engine blew up) in Warwick, then jump on a train from Leamington to get to the match (if I've got any money left :eek:)

wingy

Probably being dyslexic Wingy - maybe it's me and technology. Anyway, as far as I'm concerned they're going like hotcakes (let's start a stampede !!);)
I haven't got mine yet - got to buy a car on Saturday morning (engine blew up) in Warwick, then jump on a train from Leamington to get to the match (if I've got any money left :eek:)

The fact the site Is working belies the myth of the Stampede unfortunately ,however I would willingly join the Propaganda .

sorry about your car If you need any tips I've always been fairly shrewd In buying privately or from Traders ,Bought a beautiful Volvo C70 last year for peanuts .

Sky Blue Harry H

The fact the site Is working belies the myth of the Stampede unfortunately ,however I would willingly join the Propaganda .

sorry about your car If you need any tips I've always been fairly shrewd In buying privately or from Traders ,Bought a beautiful Volvo C70 last year for peanuts .

If you give me Peanut's telephone number, I'll check how it's running! Seriously, the main criteria (for my wife) is will it take the bike rack we purchased 6 weeks ago. If not - the deal's off !!!!

Gosford Green

I went this morning and there was a 3/4 hour delay due to anxious season ticket holders wanting either their ticket or to know why they did not have the same seat as last time. To pass the time I enquired about a shirt for my lad only to have some sour face inform me they had sold out and no she didn not know when any more will arrive. I left empty handed on both counts.

The shop's staff seemed to see fans as an inconvenience.

D

Deleted member 4439

The greyed out tickets include reserved season ticket places. The club seem very slow in freeing these up. I moved seats for my new ST on Monday, yet my old 12/13 seat is still showing as being reserved for me.

Users who are viewing this thread