Tickets sold for tonight (1 Viewer)

win9nut

I'm coming up from Milton Keynes to be there tonight... Fiver a ticket got to be done... Still spend another £20-£30 on fuel mind, but that don't matter...

PUSB

theferret

I'm coming up from Milton Keynes to be there tonight... Fiver a ticket got to be done... Still spend another £20-£30 on fuel mind, but that don't matter...

PUSB

£20-£30 fuel from MK? You driving a Hummer?

Fair play for your commitment. Anyone who comes more than 40 miles to a televised game deserves a prize, a complimentary scotch egg or something like that.

Swanny80

PUSB

Top effort pal. There will be people in coventry watching it on sky when it's £5 to get in!

covcity4life

Top effort pal. There will be people in coventry watching it on sky when it's £5 to get in!

and?

why the fixation on the price?

all that matters is fans get to watch cov play,dont matter how

my voice aint gonna help cov win and neither is yours

Mucca Mad Boys

and?

why the fixation on the price?

all that matters is fans get to watch cov play,dont matter how

my voice aint gonna help cov win and neither is yours

If everybody thought like that...

There's a fixation on price because it's dirt cheap!

Ashdown1

Of course your voice coupled with 12000 others could help Cov win, be a fooker if everyone took the same stance and the game was watched by 600 Preston fans behind the goal.

covcity4life

If everybody thought like that...

There's a fixation on price because it's dirt cheap!

i dont care,if it was full price it wouldnt matter to me

its on sky,im wathcing it at home and ill go to an extra league game instead

it really is quite simple.

the main stand will be packed even without little old me,you guys will be fine without me

time to fly little birdies

covcity4life

Of course your voice coupled with 12000 others could help Cov win, be a fooker if everyone took the same stance and the game was watched by 600 Preston fans behind the goal.

i didnt word it properly,i mean individually one guy not going wont make the difference

the stand will have 10k plus,all together,singing,good atmosphere

it wouldnt make a difference if i was ther eior not

but either way my main point is id rather go to an extra league game than watch this one in person isntead of ricoh

the club is still benefiting,especially as the game i end up going too wont be attended by tramps one offers

valiant15

What a pathetic and immature reply. Tramps one offers? How old are you,10? I've got sky,but i'd still be therw if i wasn't on nights.

skybluesam66

covcity4life (except on the occasions when i cant be bothered - or there is something on the tv - or i need to wash my hair)

covcity4life

What a pathetic and immature reply. Tramps one offers? How old are you,10? I've got sky,but i'd still be therw if i wasn't on nights.

lol seems your always on nights

and the point stabnds,LJC even PM'd me and admitted if it was full price he may decided to watch it on sky himself

covcity4life

covcity4life (except on the occasions when i cant be bothered - or there is something on the tv - or i need to wash my hair)

covcity4life be it in person or on tv

if i had decided to go cinema you would have a point,but the fact im watching cov(and really excited may i add) makes your point null and void.

also i notice you have 477 posts...something tells me you dont eat/sleep/drink coventry city at all.

spwaverley4916

if its not settled in 90(+) mins - does it go straight to pens _ only asking as i have a flight to catch early Friday morning later back home for me the more chance of missing my flight!!!!

covcity4life

yes it does,straight to pens no extra time

i was at sheff utd tie,was not expecting cov to hold their nerve in pens but they did

i wonder how many of the current high and mighty cheapskates went to that ione? probably not so many as wembley was further away then

LJC_CCFC

lol seems your always on nights

and the point stabnds,LJC even PM'd me and admitted if it was full price he may decided to watch it on sky himself

I said I'd take it into consideration if its a choice between 25 + quid for the JPT or say 25+ for Sheffield United/Walsall etc away, I know where my money would go

covcity4life

I said I'd take it into consideration if its a choice between 25 + quid for the JPT or say 25+ for Sheffield United/Walsall etc away, I know where my money would go

and thats fine

and what i am saying i will watch this game on sky and get down ricoh for an extra league game instead

every little helps

were going around in circles but ill keep saying it,wont have any one offers trying to act high and mighty with me

North York’s Blue

Looking at the on-line ticket sales, there appears to be less than 4k left which is very good going; can see the Telegraph stand being opened at this rate.

valiant15

I do a 3 shift pattern ccfc4l. I'm on afternoons next week so i miss the tranmere game. My mate does all from it though,i might start charging him for the use of my st.

spwaverley4916

3.5k approx tickets left now - guess the walk up could be about 1k - so good sized crowd - lets hope the team dont put on one of their less desirable performances _ PUSB

shy_tall_knight

doing training with the boys team I run tonight finishing at 7.45 hoping to get to the ground before half-time and that there is still a turnstile open. Enjoyed the Blades game great atmosphere hoping for the same tonight.

Jonny

Will be there for about 7:15, straight through the gate. Hoping for a 1 or 2k walk up, should be a great game.

ccfcrob

doing training with the boys team I run tonight finishing at 7.45 hoping to get to the ground before half-time and that there is still a turnstile open. Enjoyed the Blades game great atmosphere hoping for the same tonight.

Thats brilliant however if i was in your position i would tape it and watch it on the tele however i booked 3 hours off work too go :)

lordsummerisle

I like how they explain what doggers are actually meeting up to do! Thanks ct!

Used to do it a lot, but was tricky when i lost my licence.

By the time i got to the Burton Dasset Hills on my push-bike i was knackered.

Flashing your headlights to show you're interested quite tricky with a dynamo as well.

Users who are viewing this thread