Tickets Sheffield away (1 Viewer)

skybluenewman

Will there be any chance of getting a ticket on the gate. Not sure whether to risk the journey up there or not.

skybluenewman

might just have to sit in the home end. will be tough putting a yorkshire accent on when getting my ticket from the ticket office lol

pusbccfc

There was 800 put on last night, no way would we of sold them considering we had only sold 1k previous in 3 weeks.

Ash

Didn't we take about 2500 a few years back? Seems strange that they'd limit it to 1800 this time round!

hill83

Still a couple of days, so if we sell the extra 800 would more be allocated at our request?

j_rees101

I couldn't select seats yesterday but managed to get a ticket via the website today. The extra 800 must only just have been put up

charlievictor

Based in Nottingham with a few other City fans, we want to buy a ticket but won't come in time, says the uncollected tickets will go up with the coaches, any idea how you'd pick these up?

sky_blue_up_north

Based in Nottingham with a few other City fans, we want to buy a ticket but won't come in time, says the uncollected tickets will go up with the coaches, any idea how you'd pick these up?
I've done that before at other club, normally put the tickets in their ticket office for collection

Users who are viewing this thread