tickets online (1 Viewer)

kevm39

just got 2 tickets online:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands: be quick b4 site crashes

Monners

Just tried again and got 2!!!!

This is no wind up - promise. Block 24 so obviously former ST's

:claping hands:

Monners

tried aswell it's says 5 available...

but won't add my 2 to the basket

Had the same issue at first. Make sure you select correct price band and click on the option once it drops down. Then number of tickets (up to 2).

PVA

Not working for me. occasionally shows some disabled seats in Block 2 but thats it. Will keep refreshing to see if anything pops up!

TakeMeHome

Check they are in your purchase history. I managed to sneak some online on Sunday but they didn't appear in my history. However they took the payment.... Twice!

Checked with the ticket shop and I hadn't actually bought any tickets however they kindly refunded me and sorted some tickets for me in Block 31

PVA

In fact, a few seconds after I submitted that post I refreshed and a sole seat appeared in Block 22.

if anyone is looking for just one ticket it may still be there! (I need 2)

skybluesam66

when i bought my new ones and changed seat- it said my old ones had been released
Anyway - just been online, seems as though they haven't

so these will become available at 5.30

seems like many more may have assumed the same

shmmeee

It isn't - but I shall endeavour to be an able substitute. I shall be wearing Sky Blue (odd), with a beard - oh, and I am not Tim Fisher

If you could just shout "Forward!" every few minutes that'd be great, just like old times.

Users who are viewing this thread