Tickets for The Enemy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skybluenick

Ive got two unwanted tickets for the re-sited gig at the Kasbah next Tuesday (22nd). Apparently The Enemy are giving £10 per ticket refunds so will sell for face value minus £10 = £30 for the two.
Private message if interested. Nick

Last edited:

Otis

Ive got two unwanted tickets for the re-sited gig at the Kasbah next Tuesday (22nd). Happy to sell for face value, £50.
Nick

When I saw 'tickets for the Enemy' I thought there had been another fans forum arranged with Sisu.

Last edited by a moderator:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Ive got two unwanted tickets for the re-sited gig at the Kasbah next Tuesday (22nd). Happy to sell for face value, £50.
Nick

Not sure I'd put my mobile number up for all to see. Surely inbox message would be better? :thinking about:

Last edited by a moderator:

WillenhallSkyBlues

I brought mine from see tickets and since the enemy are offering a £10 refund I emailed see tickets and they have put the £20 for two back into my bank, but said I won't get new tickets, so I'm sure you've got your refund and are trying to make an extra bit ontop nick

skybluenick

Really not, I got mine from Ticketmaster and they said no refunds earlier today! I'll try again then, I'm not a ticket tout bud. Ill change the price no problem if they;re giving £10 back.

CTID

Hi mate, tickets are now £15 each so id say your £30 is fair enough considering there arent many (if any) tickets left. I may be able to shift them for you as loads of my mates missed out. Ill text around now and will send you a text in the next hour

Changeyourface

I brought mine from see tickets and since the enemy are offering a £10 refund I emailed see tickets and they have put the £20 for two back into my bank, but said I won't get new tickets, so I'm sure you've got your refund and are trying to make an extra bit ontop nick

Just like when you trying to sell tickets to Bristol away for double the face value?

Nick

Administrator
The enemy are making themselves look a bit silly when it comes to this gig.

"we can't play, we have been stopped because of the noise" has turned into "we can't play, we don't have enough money"

CTID

where did they say that Nick? I saw yesterday that the council denied that it was to do with noise restrictions but havent seen anything since?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread