Tickets for Crewe away leg (1 Viewer)

davebow87

How many will we get? The away stand apparently holds about 1700, but will they give us any extra?? Gonna be difficult to get a ticket!

pusbccfc

The one end has a capacity of about 2000, but they'll also give us that empty stand of about 900

skybluelee

Presumably Crewe fans will see this as one of their biggest games for a while meaning a higher demand for home tickets? We can't just assume that they will give us two stands just because they did in the league game, can we?

pusbccfc

Presumably Crewe fans will see this as one of their biggest games for a while meaning a higher demand for home tickets? We can't just assume that they will give us two stands just because they did in the league game, can we?

Considering they got 2500 last night, I doubt they'll get about 7k+ excluding us in a stadium holding just over 10k.

CUS Wyken

Considering they got 2500 last night, I doubt they'll get about 7k+ excluding us in a stadium holding just over 10k.

Exactly, they will sell about 6k at most. I'd even drive up days before and get some home tickets if ours sell out immediately.

Last edited:

sky_blue_up_north

I reckon the first batch will be only one ticket per season ticket holder. Don't think there will be many left after that....

shropshirecov

Won't go on general.

I won't get one, nor should I. I'll be going in the home end with my 7 year old. Took him to his first game against Preston, thought he'd be cold and bored but he loved it. Injury time he was Stood on his seat going crackers! Living in Telford his mates all support man utd and he said he liked them! On the way back last week he said he was a Coventry city fan now. Loved it :)

smileycov

Facebook User
If we take less than a 2 goal lead to Crewe....I would seriously worry, we have not got a great record there!

glancy89

How many will we get? The away stand apparently holds about 1700, but will they give us any extra?? Gonna be difficult to get a ticket!

Any cup game you ever see @ Gresty Road they offer the side (which we filled and took £2k) and then behind the goal (which we refused) but i think holds about 500ish....so expect 2500 max!

Fingers crossed it will be on sky for those who can't make it.

Joy Division

In terms of the home leg how busy do you think the Ricoh will be? Reason I ask is that I'll have a couple of non Cov supporting friends (Rangers Fans) staying at mine at the time and said they want to come to a game with me. But I'd hate for any Cov fans to miss out if I bought a ticket for them. Is it ridiculous of me to to think this will be a sellout?

Dan Griffin

In terms of the home leg how busy do you think the Ricoh will be? Reason I ask is that I'll have a couple of non Cov supporting friends (Rangers Fans) staying at mine at the time and said they want to come to a game with me. But I'd hate for any Cov fans to miss out if I bought a ticket for them. Is it ridiculous of me to to think this will be a sellout?

Not a chance of selling out

torchomatic

As for the prices, I'm pleased ours are only a fiver a time. There's no excuse for the stayaways really is there? A semi-final with the chance of a Wembley visit and only a fiver! You couldn't make it up! Interesting that the prices of the Crewe leg are double what ours are.

CUS Wyken

Ha ha I was on my phone and there was meant to be a winking smiley at the end but if you're serious definitely grab a couple for me and the BMan if you can!

My mate is on the case for tickets now (He's got a box up Ricoh) but if that fails then deffo do the home end mate. I went to York on a cold Tuesday night back in October so im deffo not missing this one!!

CovfanDan

Says on crewealex.net that tickets for the 2nd leg are £10, £6 concessions and £2 juniors.

Can't see me getting a ticket in our end so in theirs it will have to be!

BLAKESCREWE

I won't be going. The game will be shown live on Sky.

Not neccessarily I hear, and anyone who tries to get into the home sections will prob be removed from the ground, been done many times and the stewards here are pretty strict and sometimes too strict!

CovfanDan

Not neccessarily I hear, and anyone who tries to get into the home sections will prob be removed from the ground, been done many times and the stewards here are pretty strict and sometimes too strict!

Unless you are behaving like an idiot how will they know? I'm already practising my 'Come on the Alex' chant and subscribing to Railway Weekly.....

Users who are viewing this thread