Ticketmaster Refunds (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I would think Ticketmaster are sitting on millions in ticket money from all sorts of events Glastonbury being one, nice little earner from the interest alone.

Yeah interest rates are clearly a big earner

slyblue57

Mine just came through as well, including booking fees etc. I was nt expecting the fees back to be honest.
Also the card I used has now expired and my new card has a different number, albeit linked to the same
bank account. Did worry that may cause a problem.
Pusb

ccfc_Tom

Mine just came through as well, including booking fees etc. I was nt expecting the fees back to be honest.
Also the card I used has now expired and my new card has a different number, albeit linked to the same
bank account. Did worry that may cause a problem.
Pusb
Did you have to apply for a refund? Or was it just automatically processed?

Greggs

My refund of £50 just landed for Lincoln tickets. Hopefully everyone's should be sorted in next few days. Good luck all

Woolly68

Maybe it’s being done alphabetically, in which case I’ll be at the back of the line? Story of my life, whether it’s having the register read out or queuing for milk at primary school. Wish my Surname had been Adams or Aardvark.

Reactions: vow

ccfctommy

My Accrington refund has also been processed. I didn't realise at first as I used my debit card for one and my credit card for the other

Users who are viewing this thread