Ticketing Structure (1 Viewer)

Ian1779

What are they by the way, having shunned it of course I really don't know?

Saturdays were £14-£18 I think depending on where you sat.

Midweek went down to £8/£9 I think.... even at £10 for midweek games could be good value.

shmmeee

We were already had one of the cheapest ticket structures in league one prior to moving to Sixfields, and had one of the cheapest in the championship.

I'd rather we paid a normal price and used that money to bring in players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

If I'm honest I don't think the price is an issue really in the big picture. But as a gesture for this season...

dongonzalos

I heard if the deal was agreed the prices would stay the same as Sixfields.
Maybe a good idea feel good factor plus cheapest prices going may boost attendances and may help the team

McLovin87

I heard if the deal was agreed the prices would stay the same as Sixfields.
Maybe a good idea feel good factor plus cheapest prices going may boost attendances and may help the team

What were the season ticket prices at Sixfields? I can remember getting the letter and thinking I would have bitten their hand off for those prices if they were for the Ricoh

That was also the saddest moment when my 8 year old lad saw the letter and was asking why we weren't going if the tickets were so cheap and I had to explain to him we were fighting the good fight. Now that fight has led to today and I am chuffed to bits and my lad is excited and looking forward to getting back to the Ricoh.

LJC_CCFC

@NiiLampteyShow: I'm hearing that Ricoh season tix are gonna be £573 for the main stand. But cheaper in the corners. Seems a bit much to me. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stupot07

@NiiLampteyShow: I'm hearing that Ricoh season tix are gonna be £573 for the main stand. But cheaper in the corners. Seems a bit much to me. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@NiiLampteyShow: @jabharty just messing. Will delete it now. I shouldn't be putting the dampers on the joy that's coming out. just looking for some biters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SkyBlueSid

I've been talking to some other former ST holders and the conclusion is that, in order to maximise the take-up, the club should offer all Ricoh ST holders their old seats back. Many people were used to sitting with the same people every game but had no other contact with them so have lost touch. Some of us are happy to have our old seats back but not so keen to have to pick random seats in the stadium.

This may not be important for some, but they need to do everything they can to get bums on seats for more than just the Gillingham game. What they do will show how much they are in touch with their potential fanbase.

stupot07

I've been talking to some other former ST holders and the conclusion is that, in order to maximise the take-up, the club should offer all Ricoh ST holders their old seats back. Many people were used to sitting with the same people every game but had no other contact with them so have lost touch. Some of us are happy to have our old seats back but not so keen to have to pick random seats in the stadium.

This may not be important for some, but they need to do everything they can to get bums on seats for more than just the Gillingham game. What they do will show how much they are in touch with their potential fanbase.

Agreed, although I'd like to move 3-4 rows back to give my grandad a few less stairs to walk down.

If they can get there ticket system up and running by Tuesday morning, they should only sell season tickets the first week then open it up to general sale for matchday tickets in the second week. That way it will allow those that want a season ticket first dibs.

Last edited:

bigfatronssba

Is there any sort of Football League guidelines on price increases during the season?

I always thought once the ticket prices for a season are announced that they have to stay at that?

NorthernWisdom

Don't buy season tickets as I cant usually make half the games.

Certainly haven't been encouraged to with our current owners ;)

The prices at Northampton are so stupidly cheap though, that I'd kind of feel obliged to if they keep those prices for the Ricoh.

All this shit has reminded me I care...

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Please lets not compare Ricoh Arena to "shitfields". There is no comparison.

Lets try to forget that dark, dark period as best we can and blot that that out of minds.

Fair price for a top stadium that's all I ask.

stupot07

Is there any sort of Football League guidelines on price increases during the season?

I always thought once the ticket prices for a season are announced that they have to stay at that?

I doubt it, otherwise they wouldn't be able to do "kids for a quid" or "bring a friend for a tenner" offers which they have done in the past.

mark82

I doubt it, otherwise they wouldn't be able to do "kids for a quid" or "bring a friend for a tenner" offers which they have done in the past.

Difference is that is putting prices down rather than up.

stupot07

Difference is that is putting prices down rather than up.

Why? Those deals undercut what seasons ticket holders pay.

Let's hope that if they keep the existing ticket prices that we are able to strengthen in Jan, because the wage budget will be subsidising the cheap tickets.

westofrayne

totally agree, I'm a PSL and along with my two children (Boy 16, Girl 13) from Essex have had ST's at HR and Ricoh, my father joined us 3 years ago so we would want to have our old seats back, the cub have to offer me mine as per their letter at the start of last season. I would suggest a 3-4 day window for PSL / ST holders from last season at Ricoh to take up their seat, then open season. Yes the people who have ST already for Sixfield should also have this option, I know some people disagree but they have are paid up.

There should also be a re-introduction of early bird for a week or so to get the best take up.

lets just hope the club see sense, especially if they have access to the F&B monies to get as many people in the ground, even if matchday prices remain close to sixfield prices.

Still pinching myself - So so happy

stupot07

Can you get a carlsberg smoothy?

If they did, they'd probably be be the best smoothies in the world.....

....which is ironic given the lager tastes like shit....

FabianDebec

Some of the people on this thread are amazingly stupid, it just shows that it was never about distance or location but finding a reason not to go to the game. If your too tight to pay the prices stay away! I just can't believe after all the struggle and dark days there were getting us home your already moaning about ticket prices!!!!

mattylad

Don't care if its the same cost or dearer..my stance was nopm till they came back to the Ricoh...now were back I shall be going as to not would make my whole stance a fraudulent sham

M&B Stand

No. As long as you keep the price the same for away fans (the same facilities) you can do whatever

wingy

The Old structure had the price set @ around £275,this after two years of Discounting down from around £350-£375 while In the Championship

,I felt this was a mistake as It Impacted the budget avaiable.

It works out to around £12-£13 per match,Hardly crippling Is It ,when you consider many of us have been happy to shell £20 per match on our

many travels last season .

Come on ,lets not be niggardly.

Users who are viewing this thread