Ticket swap (1 Viewer)

tskezz

Because of the shit show that is our new ticket site we have 7 tickets but split between 4 top tier and 3 bottom.

Wondered if anyone has a 3 or 4 in ether that would be willing to swap?

Sky Blue Harry H

Because of the shit show that is our new ticket site we have 7 tickets but split between 4 top tier and 3 bottom.

Think you should add QPR to the title thread?

SAJ

Hopefully you will get it sorted. It wouldn’t sell me 2 tickets on Friday for me and my son together . I ended up having to drive from Rugby to the ground to buy tickets. Don’t think the girls at the office were too happy there was a queue of pissed off supporters because of ticketmaster.

tskezz

Hopefully you will get it sorted. It wouldn’t sell me 2 tickets on Friday for me and my son together . I ended up having to drive from Rugby to the ground to buy tickets. Don’t think the girls at the office were too happy there was a queue of pissed off supporters because of ticketmaster.
Yeah I feel for the club a bit because they end up take the shit from the fans even though it's not their platform but I don't think there's any other real option.

I did email them on Friday asking if they could move our tickets together but I've still had no reply.

Users who are viewing this thread