Ticket sales for the semi have started well... (1 Viewer)

Otis

Just been up the butts and left
Queen coming out of the door and down to the corner of the stand/start of the car park!
Gonna get online and have a look what I can do!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Must be a big game if Her Majesty is queuing up.

pusbccfc

Got 6 tickets thus morning. Easy stuff.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
We are all purchasing 6, I'll undercut Otis and sell at £24. He sold me one for Crewe away last time and look what good that did for us.
Son has just been down as he works in eth building next door, 2 staff, queue of about 50 people.

What's all this I wonder how many they will allow for the final. Did you see the Wycombe game at the weekend....what final....

Otis

We are all purchasing 6, I'll undercut Otis and sell at £24. He sold me one for Crewe away last time and look what good that did for us.
Son has just been down as he works in eth building next door, 2 staff, queue of about 50 people.

What's all this I wonder how many they will allow for the final. Did you see the Wycombe game at the weekend....what final....
Thing is, I actually bought 6 tickets, but don't want anyone sitting next to me, so will have 5 spare seats to rest my flask and picnic rug on.

Covcraig@bury

Not a chance of me buying a ticket for this or any other game that lines the pockets of Sisu .. NOPM.. until they leave this City and fuck right off where the sun don`t shine.. PUSB ,

lifeskyblue

Yep got my and my sons ticket. Have also got 2 extra...one for the wife (will have to remember my Ps & Qs) and one for friend of son. Wife says she wants to go but is worried I will blame her if we lose. I told her that clearly she hadn't listened every week when I got home about how poor we were and were lucky to draw or deserved to lose. Never mind she can drive on the 7th and I will have a drink.

PUSB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robbiethemole

Adults: £10.00
Concessions (Over 60s & all U21s): £5.00

from ccfc site prices, but I was told we don't do over 60's tickets so had to pay a £10 to watch them get beaten.

more merchandising crap from our un-proffesional club, load of fucking wankers make it hard to watch the team

Garryb80

Adults: £10.00
Concessions (Over 60s & all U21s): £5.00

from ccfc site prices, but I was told we don't do over 60's tickets so had to pay a £10 to watch them get beaten.

more merchandising crap from our un-proffesional club, load of fucking wankers make it hard to watch the team
Just purchased an over 60s ticket so not sure what happened for you

MickM

I have just got my ticket and ordered 4 more and uploaded to card but it seems I have now got 5 tickets all on my card, anybody know what happens at the turnstiles (apart from usual chaos)?

Otis

I have just got my ticket and ordered 4 more and uploaded to card but it seems I have now got 5 tickets all on my card, anybody know what happens at the turnstiles (apart from usual chaos)?
That doesn't sound right. Surely you should have one on your card and 4 paper tickets for the others.

You obviously can't all get through the turnstile on one card.

pastythegreat

Not a chance of me buying a ticket for this or any other game that lines the pockets of Sisu .. NOPM.. until they leave this City and fuck right off where the sun don`t shine.. PUSB ,
I don't agree with NOPM but if you preach it and keep to it then I'll have much more respect for you!

Thing is, how many 'NOPM' will make the trip to Wembley (should we make it)?
I'd hazard a guess it would be in the thousands! 4k-5k maybe??

Otis

I don't agree with NOPM but if you preach it and keep to it then I'll have much more respect for you!

Thing is, how many 'NOPM' will make the trip to Wembley (should we make it)?
I'd hazard a guess it would be in the thousands! 4k-5k maybe??

We get to Wembley and I fully expect many NOPM fans to abandon their stance and go to the game.

tommydazzle

'Queen coming out of the door and down to the corner of the stand/start of the car park!'

Could have been worse - 'it took a long time for the queen to go down'

Or ' I was stuck for ages at the back of the queen'

pastythegreat

We get to Wembley and I fully expect many NOPM fans to abandon their stance and go to the game.
Like the fan that completely lost his moral 'NOPM' compass the day he went into the toilets at the Ricoh to write NOPM on the mirror??!!
Makes me chuckle every time I see it

the rumpo kid

just went on ccfc to buy my tickets, no Wycombe tickets advertised only millwall , have they fucked the site up again ?

pusbccfc

If you're committing to NOPM and go to the semi-final then fair play.

As I've said a many times, the fans deserve a day or two of success.

Users who are viewing this thread