Ticket prices (1 Viewer)

COV

Disagree. There's a huge area west of Coventry and south of Birmingham which should be our catchment area - as far as Bromsgrove and down to Worcester and back eastward through Henley and Stratford. Club has neglected this area for decades.
For example they could play pre season friendlies against the likes of Kidderminster, Worcester but choose mostly to play east of a line the goes from the Wash to the Bristol channel.
The club seem to regard Leamington as its home for some reason.

Exactly right, spot on- you said it much better than me 😁

And for all those people in those places who could reasonably get to, say, St Andrews or the CBS in the same amount of time, obviously price will come into it.

shmmeee

Disagree. There's a huge area west of Coventry and south of Birmingham which should be our catchment area - as far as Bromsgrove and down to Worcester and back eastward through Henley and Stratford. Club has neglected this area for decades.
For example they could play pre season friendlies against the likes of Kidderminster, Worcester but choose mostly to play east of a line the goes from the Humber to the Bristol channel.
The club seem to regard Leamington as its home for some reason.

Fair point. In my defence my geography is awful and I was thinking of Worcester as south along with Stratford.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

There are probably a million people between the CBS and St Andrews- and a proportion of them in the middle will have no team loyalty and might want to go to a match. Price will come into it then, it’s pointless saying otherwise. If the match is dire then they might not come back, but that’s a different discussion

And who those people in that area tend to follow will largely already have been decided long ago. If you move into the area and have no allegiance you'll likely end up following the one the locals do so you fit in and it can be a social occassion.

COV

And who those people in that area tend to follow will largely already have been decided long ago. If you move into the area and have no allegiance you'll likely end up following the one the locals do so you fit in and it can be a social occassion.

I think we've done it to death now, just saying that there will be some that don't have a particular club and and amongst other factors they're the ones who'll take price into account.

Evo1883

With around 10 days to go ..
And looking at the seating plan of what's been sold .

Bear in mind we always have a decent walk up of a couple thousand plus too

I think 20k is very much on

Entirely doable if forest bring 3-4k

I can't see where there will be 12000 empty seats come matchday

Behind the goals hold 6k each and forest will sell 3-4 of theirs

COV

Anyone know if we’ve sold 10k yet? Bolton have just announced they have which is impressive

How much are Bolton charging for theirs?

I kind of get it with them, they're on a crusade now and on the way back up after a couple of terrible years.

Makes you wonder how many we could have sold had we been at "home" in 20/21 and there was no covid.

SlowerThanPlatt

How much are Bolton charging for theirs?

I kind of get it with them, they're on a crusade now and on the way back up after a couple of terrible years.

Makes you wonder how many we could have sold had we been at "home" in 20/21 and there was no covid.
£289 for I presume the family stand and £366 for main stand

SlowerThanPlatt

Blackpool £50, what on earth? That’s to sit in West Stand block ‘M’, alternatively you can sit in ‘A’ for £30, wonder what the difference is?

lordy_87

Should hit at least 20k for forest now. With 10k season ticket holders, circa 4k forest surely we can muster around a 6k+ walk up? Won't hold my breath though.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

skybluesam66 totally agree less than a week to go and no sign of them.This my usual method as i miss games due to holidays makes it my most economical way of buyinyg my ticket.I think City are going to miss a fair bit of revenue if they don't get them on sale

Evo1883

The first tweet is response to this asks for an update on ST delivery. The support team must despair at times.

I know right , they dispatched the tickets on the 26th ,8th class from Atlantis , via mermaid to the ports in France, then carried via pigeon to the Royal mail sorting office .

Fans should be patient

Garryb80

More than this, if they are capable of using twitter surely they are capable of clicking on the link to the feature, which includes an update on st delivery.
Most have a valid point though. 5 days before the season begins and not a single person has their season ticket yet.

Users who are viewing this thread