Ticket prices again (1 Viewer)

Baginton

with half term upon us, why dont the club let all U16's in for a quid as long as they are accomanied by an adult??

they bring out this, if you went to the jpt home game crap, blah blah blah we'll give you a £5 off blah blah blah

kids tickets are way overpriced to begin with...U11's and U7's both £17* ???
just reduce them to a senseble price, its the third division you know :mad:

* I don't want to sit in the JSB section:pointlaugh:

Sky Blue Sheepy

Good idea financially, though I hate the little feckers whining that we've not scored 4-0 like when they saw Man Utd that one time on MotD and their dad saying someone's crap despite being his first game this season and having not seen the guy play...

Monkeyface

They do actually do this every game, and have done for the last two seasons I know of. You need to get an app for your phone called Vouchercloud, its on there. Also has one for two adults and two children for £30.

North York’s Blue

with half term upon us, why dont the club let all U16's in for a quid as long as they are accomanied by an adult??

they bring out this, if you went to the jpt home game crap, blah blah blah we'll give you a £5 off blah blah blah

kids tickets are way overpriced to begin with...U11's and U7's both £17* ???
just reduce them to a senseble price, its the third division you know :mad:

* I don't want to sit in the JSB section:pointlaugh:

Where did you get the 17 quid from?

Crewe Alexandra FC (Home)

League 1
Saturday, 23 February
Kick Off: 15:00
Applies To On Sale Tickets CCFC Members 12/13 21 January (8 tks) General Sale 4 February (8 tks) JSB Members 12/13 21 January (8 tks) ST Priority 21 January (8 tks)
General Sale Private Seat Licence - True Sky Blue JSB Members 12/13 CCFC Members 12/13 ST Priority Members Priority Package Holders Game Attendees Crewe JPT Home
  • General Sale
  • JSB Members 12/13
  • CCFC Members 12/13
  • Crewe JPT Home
Band name Adult Junior Senior Under 7 Young Adult
Zone 1 £25 £13 £18 £13 £18
Zone 2 £22 £11 £15 £11 £15
JSB Zone £18 £9 £13 £9 £13

skybluejelly

theres also an extra fiver off if you attended the jpt game against crew..

this year travelling to so many away games in league one has opened my eyes to how reasonably priced we are ..

Users who are viewing this thread