Ticket Office (1 Viewer)

Sterling Archer

1. Is it back open yet, been closed for a few days now. Very frustrating.
2. Is there a better number to call it on than the one ending in 1987?

lewys33

I still fail to see how people struggle to get tickets. It is beyond me.

A couple of clicks and I am done.

stupot07

I still fail to see how people struggle to get tickets. It is beyond me.

A couple of clicks and I am done.

I know, had family down at the weekend, they asked me on Sunday to get tickets for the Bury game, I ordered them Sunday evening (took a couple of minutes tops), paid 90p for postage and they arrived on the Tuesday. No hassle, no drama's, tickets with me in plenty of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ccfc1234

Have tried to buy over the phone so many times and it just rings and rings until I give up.

The club would like everyone to be online purchasers I know, however some people like to call up and I dont see that changing for a decade as everyone gets online savvy. Until then please can the club wake up and try to act at least as professional as my plummer mate and divert CCFC calls to e-receptionist (35p a day I hear) and then at 5-7pm someone can call all those customers back and process their transactions.

How backwards does the director of sales have to be that this or similar (Indian call center etc) has not been implemented.

chiefdave

Can someone ask the club on Twitter (sorry I'm not on it) if you can now order tickets on an iPhone or iPad?

It's still the same system. On iPad and iPhone you can order if you use the quick tickets options, its just the seat selection that doesn't work as it uses flash. The other option would be installing a flash enabled browser on your iDevice.

Astute

It's still the same system. On iPad and iPhone you can order if you use the quick tickets options, its just the seat selection that doesn't work as it uses flash. The other option would be installing a flash enabled browser on your iDevice.

Or pay less money for a device that works.

I was eleven in 87

Thanks chiefdave, shame they haven't sorted that part yet as I prefer to choose my seats rather than playing lucky dip.

Astute, it's taken me 2 years to get used to this phone so I'm fucked if I'm getting a different phone, #technophobe

Hobo

I turned up at 2305 hours last night and it was shut. However the kebab house in Holbrooks was still open.

CJ_covblaze

Have tried to buy over the phone so many times and it just rings and rings until I give up.

The club would like everyone to be online purchasers I know, however some people like to call up and I dont see that changing for a decade as everyone gets online savvy. Until then please can the club wake up and try to act at least as professional as my plummer mate and divert CCFC calls to e-receptionist (35p a day I hear) and then at 5-7pm someone can call all those customers back and process their transactions.

How backwards does the director of sales have to be that this or similar (Indian call center etc) has not been implemented.

Chris Anderson said at the last SCG meeting most clubs sell around 80-90% of their match tickets online. On average we only sell 20% online. Was shocked by that. I think so many people have given up with the process due to the site crashing and not being able to buy at all on mobile devices and tablets that a huge amount of work needs to be done to bridge that gap.

chiefdave

Chris Anderson said at the last SCG meeting most clubs sell around 80-90% of their match tickets online. On average we only sell 20% online. Was shocked by that. I think so many people have given up with the process due to the site crashing and not being able to buy at all on mobile devices and tablets that a huge amount of work needs to be done to bridge that gap.

The only time I've ever had a problem online was when we played Chelsea. Phoned up instead and got a ticket that way. I don't really get why so many people have such a hard time getting tickets. I know there's issues with the way we sell but even so the vast majority of people shouldn't have a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread