Ticket Office (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

I know they've just had a move but it looks like an absolute shambles at the moment.

They didn't get season tickets out for the first game
They managed to lose the tickets Barnsley sent them
Changed the age old rule of away tickets to 1 per STH
Separated away categories based on when you bought your season ticket

and now....

Not even sent out tickets to Reading for the game at the CBS

There is something going on at this club at the minute.

pusbccfc

I know they've just had a move but it looks like an absolute shambles at the moment.

and now....

League 2 staffing for a Championship club.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Didn’t send My season ticket in time , my Forest replacement ticket didn’t come in time , no sign of my barnsley ticket (yet) and they seem to have messed up the reading tickets. Is it too much to ask for them to be remotely competent?

Evo1883

and now....

Funnily enough I looked at the replies to this and it's 2 supporters asking where their season ticket is 🤣

COV

and now....

Something going on at Reading as well by the looks of the replies

hill83

Note the comments under the tweet. Reading not sent season tickets out yet either by the look of it. Equally as useless.

SBS

Can also add that on Saturday and yesterday, the barcodes on my tickets haven’t worked in the turnstile. Official attendance seemed low last night as well.

Liquid Gold

It's only falling down in your head though isn't it ?
I just think we're doing a shit job of it at the moment and I don't really give a shit if other clubs are too.

If we suppress the away attendance by not sending them out tickets in time then the club will be losing money.

Evo1883

I just think we're doing a shit job of it at the moment and I don't really give a shit if other clubs are too.

If we suppress the away attendance by not sending them out tickets in time then the club will be losing money.

Yea course we are making mistakes ..

Clubs not falling apart though

Liquid Gold

didn’t say that, don’t think anyone did. But talk about overdramatic
I'm just calling you out on your same old schtick

No comment on our problems, comment straight on Reading's though.

I'm surprised there wasn't an insinuation of people not being real fans although I'll await that one later.

Liquid Gold

Yea course we are making mistakes ..

Clubs not falling apart though
It was an exaggeration for effect based on some posters need for deflection. I didn't even reply to you doing it as you're normally pretty balanced on this sort of thing.

COV

I'm just calling you out on your same old schtick

No comment on our problems, comment straight on Reading's though.

I'm surprised there wasn't an insinuation of people not being real fans although I'll await that one later.

you’re being massively overdramatic- everyone can see the issues, I don’t see anyone deflecting, to say the club is “falling apart”- bit silly tbh

Liquid Gold

you’re being massively overdramatic- everyone can see the issues, I don’t see anyone deflecting, to say the club is “falling apart”- bit silly tbh
Didn't say the club was falling part did I. If you notice the sentence was in a quote and on a reply to you which means I'm intimating your attitude to everything - which is "don't look at what we're doing, look at what they're doing"

COV

Didn't say the club was falling part did I. If you notice the sentence was in a quote and on a reply to you which means I'm intimating your attitude to everything - which is "don't look at what we're doing, look at what they're doing"

not at all- there are fuckups galore at CCFC right now, however that does not mean there is “something going on”, it means they’ve messed up the move back or something equally as daft. They’ve made mistakes. It’s not as if we’ve ever been a well oiled machine, is it.

SBAndy

and now....

Don’t know what you’re getting at. I’ve just been down the club shop and Tim Fisher was training a monkey to ride a unicycle on Car Park A.

Hobo

If you haven't received tickets yet, don't worry. They have boxes of them out the back behind the boxes with the home shirts in them.

😁

oakey

Lots of contact with ticket office recently- long story.
My experience says if you can get through on the phone they are very helpful. However, I have been ringing all week and have yet to get an answer.
Emails may be answered but very hit and miss and I get the impression that my two paragraph missive had not been read properly - which is why I prefer to speak to a human where you can repeat, emphasise or discuss. Less room for misunderstanding.
My query, which is about an address change for a disabled and vulnerable person, is still not satisfactorily resolved.

letsallsingtogether

Don’t know what you’re getting at. I’ve just been down the club shop and Tim Fisher was training a monkey to ride a unicycle on Car Park A.
Dont believe that for a minute.
Now if the monkey was training Tim that I would believe!

JAM See

Can also add that on Saturday and yesterday, the barcodes on my tickets haven’t worked in the turnstile. Official attendance seemed low last night as well.
I was told last night, at the turnstile, that they'd run out of tickets. "Sit where you want" the fella said as he took the 26 quid in cash for the two of us.

It wasn't as busy as Wolves, but felt more that 5,000.

Grendel

not at all- there are fuckups galore at CCFC right now, however that does not mean there is “something going on”, it means they’ve messed up the move back or something equally as daft. They’ve made mistakes. It’s not as if we’ve ever been a well oiled machine, is it.

Its shambolic

Users who are viewing this thread