Tick (1 Viewer)

Maupet

Hi guys. I'm in lanzarote, and just been talking to some west brom fans. Theyre coming home on Thursday. They asked me why it was "£38 for a ticket. How can anybody justify that. They have travelling costs on top of that... we are all football fans, but this is ridiculous. Can anyone explain why. I'm aware that we have had something similar done to us. ..it should stop now

Maupet

Hi guys. I'm in lanzarote, and just been talking to some west brom fans. Theyre coming home on Thursday. They asked me why it was "£38 for a ticket. How can anybody justify that. They have travelling costs on top of that... we are all football fans, but this is ridiculous. Can anyone explain why. I'm aware that we have had something similar done to us. ..it should stop now
Apologies for the thread title. Should have been " tickets".

Woolly68

I had 13 ticks attached to my legs, sucking my blood, after an overnight camp on Dartmoor once. Didn’t even notice until I got home. Soaked them in IPA (not the beer) and they all fell out, dead.

Anyway, West Brom tickets ……..

Bad Boy

Holidaying in Lanzarote and quibbling over a £38 ticket plus travelling costs!
Wished I lived in your world.

itsabuzzard

I had 13 ticks attached to my legs, sucking my blood, after an overnight camp on Dartmoor once. Didn’t even notice until I got home. Soaked them in IPA (not the beer) and they all fell out, dead.

Anyway, West Brom tickets ……..
Did you check for signs of Lyme disease?

JulianDarbyFTW

I assumed this was about that modern social media craze called "Tock-Tick" that all the young whippersnappers are looking at. My offspring loves the Chatsnap thing too, although she's not so keen on the Gram.

#downwiththekidz

Johhny Blue

I think £38 is reasonable to travel home from Lanzarote

eastwoodsdustman

Did you check for signs of Lyme disease?
I got a tick bite about 10 years ago and got Lyme disease. Nhs were shit In accepting i had it and by the time i managed to get treatment off my own back it was a bit too late. I’m still dealing with symptoms to this day.
if you find a tick on you or you’re away where they’re present and you feel like you’re coming down with flu or a heavy cold make sure you get checked!!

itsabuzzard

I got a tick bite about 10 years ago and got Lyme disease. Nhs were shit In accepting i had it and by the time i managed to get treatment off my own back it was a bit too late. I’m still dealing with symptoms to this day.
if you find a tick on you or you’re away where they’re present and you feel like you’re coming down with flu or a heavy cold make sure you get checked!!
It is indeed a nasty disease. I know a woman who decided to tackle her infection with alternative therapies, and she's now wheelchair bound, with crippling arthritis.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

One team has to break this cycle and listening to our owner don't think it will be us.For people to pay more to watch championship away games than premier is mad.That and switching of games to accommodate Sky is doing our league no good,attendances are on the up and these will put them in reverse

SlowerThanPlatt

One team has to break this cycle and listening to our owner don't think it will be us.For people to pay more to watch championship away games than premier is mad.That and switching of games to accommodate Sky is doing our league no good,attendances are on the up and these will put them in reverse
Some clubs have agreed reciprocal pricing with Leeds but I expect us to be charged full whack there (£45/£47) as Doug doesn’t sound like budging for 4,000 of them

Ashdown

I’ve said all along when the prices were announced…..they are just too far removed from the ST prices where most are paying between £17-20 per game. £37 is punishing , especially when a lot of those Cat A games are moved for TV.
The club might get away with it if they were ripping up trees and smashing teams…but we’re not.

blunted

Some clubs have agreed reciprocal pricing with Leeds but I expect us to be charged full whack there (£45/£47) as Doug doesn’t sound like budging for 4,000 of them
Why should he. They still owe us for all the seats they trashed at Highfield Rd

Users who are viewing this thread