Thursday (1 Viewer)

fatso

Why weren't they on the beach before today's match?

They had 53 points before today and we're already safe. Why weren't they on the beach today? How did they manage to beat Sheff Weds 4-1?
Wednesday have been on the beach all season since getting their points deduction.

That red card for wycombe this afternoon was a massive game changer, they were 1-0 up at the time! 😁😁😁

Sky Blue Harry H

Why weren't they on the beach before today's match?

They had 53 points before today and we're already safe. Why weren't they on the beach today? How did they manage to beat Sheff Weds 4-1?

They are very good at beach ball ?

Sky Blue Harry H

To my mind, Sheff Wed have too big a mountain to climb. Luckily Swansea regained a bit of their mojo today (play Sheff Wed next) so if Sheff Wed don't win that, I think it will be a hefty nail in their coffin. Wycombe have finally gone (plucky effort) and that leaves one place as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully Rotherham picked up a niggle or two today and a few more on Tuesday (where they have to go as full strength as possible), so should be vulnerable to us purely on a freshness basis. Let's see what happens Tuesday and reassess. Sooner be in our shoes than Rotherham. We still have Stoke (a) to play, who are faltering, Huddersfield are no Bournemouth, and PNE (lost 5-0 at home) and Millwalll (lost 3-0 at home) still to come to our place, Plus obvious victory against Barnsley.

Covcraig@bury

Leave Walker in the changing room and play Sandy Richardson just behind miss Diane . Better chance of scoring . We’re at a crossroads between championship and L1 . This is a massive 6 pointer and I’m not feeling confident.

procdoc

Leave Walker in the changing room and play Sandy Richardson just behind miss Diane . Better chance of scoring . We’re at a crossroads between championship and L1 . This is a massive 6 pointer and I’m not feeling confident.
Your obsession with Walker is creepy as fuck

Paxman II

We just need to ensure we don't lose at Rotherham. That's all. Even if we did I think it's too much for them to finish the season with at least 3 wins. The other two are gone for me. Hudderfield are in deep pooh. It could just be them instead of Rotherham. It could just be us if we are stupid enough. Derby aso in deep pooh.

Grendel

Ok benny

Evo1883

your obsession with replying to me is questionable also , I think you like me but I don’t bend that way . Stick with block 15 boys , more your type.
You are to Walker what piers morgan is to meghan
giphy.gif

Jagmannn

Yeah: there are 6 or 7 teams out there who are worried about being relegated ..
Got to keep your composure & dont panic ............and also a bit of luck would help

Otis

Yeah: there are 6 or 7 teams out there who are worried about being relegated ..
Got to keep your composure & dont panic ............and also a bit of luck would help
And not conceding in the first minute too.

Unbelievable to think it's happened in the last two away games.

rob9872

They have us Thursday and Blues Sunday. I reckon they'll rest a few on Tuesday.

Legia Sky Blue

They have us Thursday and Blues Sunday. I reckon they'll rest a few on Tuesday.

I don't see how they can possibly rest anyone. They are probably thinking they need 5 to 6 points from these 3 home games, and the QPR game affords them as much opportunity for picking up points as the other 2 games do. Psychologically Thursday's game will be a lot easier for us if we know going into it they can't overtake us. However, if they beat QPR that is turned on its head, where there will then be far more pressure on us knowing that a loss will put us in the bottom 3.

Otis

I don't see how they can possibly rest anyone. They are probably thinking they need 5 to 6 points from these 3 home games, and the QPR game affords them as much opportunity for picking up points as the other 2 games do. Psychologically Thursday's game will be a lot easier for us if we know going into it they can't overtake us. However, if they beat QPR that is turned on its head, where there will then be far more pressure on us knowing that a loss will put us in the bottom 3.
Totally agree with that.

They had to pick up points from their games in hand. We all said it.

QPR is one of those games and they need to approach that match to win it.

Cov kid 55

I'd feel more comfortable if we had some fit Centre backs. Think Hyam has just been unwell, so should be available from now on. Hope Pask is ok. Gyo seems to engage with the Centre backs a bit more than Godden - might be tempted to start him against Rotherham, as he seems more physical?
[/QUOTE

I agree about Gyokeres, he offers a much better physical presence and has shown he can take a chance. Godden is just not at it, after his lay off, and I don’t think the last half a dozen games of the season is the time to play him into fitness/form. Gyokeres hasn’t been given much of a chance since joining us, and has a lot to prove. I recognise Godden’s abilities and what he has done for us, and I’m hoping I’m wrong, but I don’t think we’ll see that Godden again this season.

Perryccfc

I think Rotherham will beat us, don’t think we will handle their intensity. But I think we will pick up enough elsewhere to stay up.

mark_ccfc

The possibilities

Tuesday - Rotherham lose, Thursday Cov win - Yes, get in there you beauty, knighthood for Robins!
Tuesday - Rotherham draw, Thursday Cov win - Good stuff!
Tuesday - Rotherham win, Thursday Cov win - Not the end of the world.
Tuesday - Rotherham lose, Thursday Cov draw - I'll take that.
Tuesday - Rotherham draw, Thursday Cov draw - That will do
Tuesday - Rotherham win, Thursday Cov draw - Not so good.
Tuesday - Rotherham lose, Coventry lose - Not the end of the world.
Tuesday - Rotherham draw, Coventry lose - Not very good at all!
Tuseday - Rotherham win, Coventry lose - Aaaahhh disaster, robins out and fatso bares his arse in broadgate!!!

Sums it up for me.

Otis

The possibilities

Tuesday - Rotherham lose, Thursday Cov win - Yes, get in there you beauty, knighthood for Robins!
Tuesday - Rotherham draw, Thursday Cov win - Good stuff!
Tuesday - Rotherham win, Thursday Cov win - Not the end of the world.
Tuesday - Rotherham lose, Thursday Cov draw - I'll take that.
Tuesday - Rotherham draw, Thursday Cov draw - That will do
Tuesday - Rotherham win, Thursday Cov draw - Not so good.
Tuesday - Rotherham lose, Coventry lose - Not the end of the world.
Tuesday - Rotherham draw, Coventry lose - Not very good at all!
Tuseday - Rotherham win, Coventry lose - Aaaahhh disaster, robins out and fatso bares his arse in broadgate!!!

Sums it up for me.
Single I take it?

Users who are viewing this thread