Thursday night tipple (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Couple of bottles of bud in the fridge

Tommo1993

Can’t drink on school nights. Will have to wait until tomorrow, who knows, I’ll probably need it desperately by 8:30pm.
Going through the rums, I’m on Mount Gay now. Tastes a lot like whiskey, so it won’t be my favourite.

wingy

Just one 1664,full on two weeks nearly over.
Looking forward to the weekend then sink a few Saturday afternoon while watching England V Ireland .

Sbarcher

Can’t drink on school nights. Will have to wait until tomorrow, who knows, I’ll probably need it desperately by 8:30pm.
Going through the rums, I’m on Mount Gay now. Tastes a lot like whiskey, so it won’t be my favourite.
Got to make sure you are fresh for your homework!

LastGarrison

Had 5 ice cold bottles of Moretti last night as I’ve got a few days off and they absolutely flew down.

Off over Harlestone Firs this morning to give the dog a good run out.

Have a good day Gents!

jimmyhillsfanclub

Yep....I've been buying from my local micro-brewery pub too.......its lovely beer.... but its not cheap.
I paid £30 for a 5 litre mini keg of IPA last weekend.....but I want that boozer to still be open & trading when this is all over, so its worth the premium IMHO.

fernandopartridge

Yep....I've been buying from my local micro-brewery pub too.......its lovely beer.... but its not cheap.
I paid £30 for a 5 litre mini keg of IPA last weekend.....but I want that boozer to still be open & trading when this is all over, so its worth the premium IMHO.

My local brewery 5L mini kegs are £22.50 with free delivery, 10L bag in a box is only £29 (18 pints which is seriously good value imo)

jimmyhillsfanclub

My local brewery 5L mini kegs are £22.50 with free delivery, 10L bag in a box is only £29 (18 pints which is seriously good value imo)

That is good value.

18 pints in a bag, with a very limited shelf life, during lockdown, with only one beer drinker in the house......what could possibly go wrong!

Sky_Blue_Daz

Some bargains going round the supermarket 18 carling for less then a tenner , 12 peroni for £12

Users who are viewing this thread