Thursday match (1 Viewer)

DannyThomas_1981

Just remind me not to venture anywhere near GMK if we lose; the usual drama queens will be on suicide watch for days afterwards.

It was a long time ago but I don't remember the early days of LAST being like this - I guess it's a reflection of a change in society over the past 20 years with now the loudest (and often most moronic views) drowning out the rest on social media.

Samaritans. Thursday night. Man the phones just in case.

Grendel

Just remind me not to venture anywhere near GMK if we lose; the usual drama queens will be on suicide watch for days afterwards.

It was a long time ago but I don't remember the early days of LAST being like this - I guess it's a reflection of a change in society over the past 20 years with now the loudest (and often most moronic views) drowning out the rest on social media.

Samaritans. Thursday night. Man the phones just in case.

The national trust tea Rooms are back open Danny. Have a seat there - it’s more your thing - it’s tame now compared to what it was. You really need to find a new hobby - horticulture? Controversy over whose got the biggest Pansy?

Grendel

Imagine a forum full of fence sitter suck ups like Fanny Thomas - frightened to come off the fence and spend your life with splinters up your arse

Not for me

DannyThomas_1981

Imagine a forum full of fence sitter suck ups like Fanny Thomas - frightened to come off the fence and spend your life with splinters up your arse

Not for me

Imagine a man hiding behind a keyboard and 'bravely writing' around 45,000 mainly derisory and critical comments about our players and manager.......and being most pleased when we lose. Great support.

Not for me.

Users who are viewing this thread