Thunder and Lightning Tonight (1 Viewer)

xcraigx

Missed out in Telford as per usual, it's split left to Shrewsbury and right to Wolves. I've got a decent vantage point so at least i've had a good view of the lightning in the distance!

hill83

Missed it but have woken up to 20 plus alerts on my security cameras. Watching the footage back it looks mental.

Nick

Administrator
It was lighting the whole sky up, the thunder wasn't all that but the lightning was!

Paul Anthony

That was amazing! Never seen such an active sky before, incredible light show!

Sky_Blue_Daz

My wife , daughter and pet dog all slept through it .

Mcbean

opened the curtains at about 12.30 - good veiwing - then the rain came in the door and soaked the carpet

ajsccfc

I took some pictures while it was going on and it was almost like daylight at times, can't remember seeing such a sustained spell of lightning like that.

clint van damme

Was up watching it last night. Was like something out of a film noir set in the deep south of America.

Got up this morning to find a smattering of brown leaves across my garden as if it were the first throes of autumn. God knows where they've come from.

Gazolba

It's lightning guys, no 'e' needed.
Lightening is what Michael Jackson used to do.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I've only seen a lightening storm like that once before in England - only a few years ago. It was epic.

bringbackrattles

Heavy showers on the way. So we'll go from intense heat to downpours. As someone who works outdoors I like the ups and downs of our climate.

Users who are viewing this thread