Threw away 2 goal lead again (1 Viewer)

cooperskyblue

Yeah before the game id of taken a point no question, Its frustrating but atleast we went 2-0 up, finally got someone to put the ball away! Making improvements! PUSB!

Baginton

important point away from home, don't be so bloody negative, we'd have all taken a point before the game v a play off placed team.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Im happy with a point.

Compare that game to the Bury one. Two games where we went 2-0 up and ended up drawing 2-2.

Today the players looked up for it; looked happy as a unit. We attacked well, and there were clear signs of improvement. Left hand side looked solid, although the right not so.

Playing two up top (although McG still dropped back into Midfield at times) is working with a good relationship between the two.

Bailey and Moussa link up well. Moussa was outstadning today imo.

Robins was always in his technical area giving out instructions (probably also wanted to see the play and couldnt do sat down cus of Di Canio :) ).

Overall, ill take throwing away a lead in that style than i would the way we did it V Bury.

Realistically we could have gone 3-0 up had it not been for Ball missing a sitter (or atleast what id consider a sitter). If that had gone in, then who knows what conversation we would be having now

covkid69

a bit unusual for you to pop up glen after we have let a lead slip or lost :):)
we got a draw against a very good swindon.....3 points would have been good but i'll settle for 1 away from home

CovLis86

Oh shut up. A point away against promotion chasing team is always good. For 10 minutes we were outplayed, the performance was very good we could have easily been the home team. Your so bloody depressive. Try snapping out of the "Coventry supporter" syndrome.

clerkin61

I wasn't surprised we threw the lead away, I sort of expected it after Fleck went off injured, it must be hard to keep your mind on the game when something like that happens.

sky_blue_up_north

I my opinion the game changed when Wood went off. He controlled everything from the back today. We dominated most of the game, and it was good performance until he left the field with a nose bleed that would not stop. We were very unluckly not to got 3 up in the early part of the second half, that would have been game over. Still unbeaten in 5 now, something to keep building on. Win at home, draw away we'll be there or there abouts.

Users who are viewing this thread