Three to go (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

but why did he bring it up? because i said i was glad clarkes gone and iw as right about him

why didnt he say yeh covcity4life you were right? no instead he found a light hearted psot and used it against me because he is childish.

predicition vs review doesnt work.

silly boy.

Noggin

but why did he bring it up? because i said i was glad clarkes gone and iw as right about him

why didnt he say yeh covcity4life you were right? no instead he found a light hearted psot and used it against me because he is childish.

predicition vs review doesnt work.

silly boy.

There sure is a Silly Boy in this thread.

Otis

Next time I will make sure I put 18!!

;)

Am I too early to get my 14th prediction in for this season? :D

Otis

Does that Include any points deductions?:eek:

To be perfectly honest with you Wingy, I am going to make no prediction at all this season.

The whole thing is like a lottery. We don't even have a ground at the moment and it sounds like any players coming in could be total unknowns.

Absolutely no idea where we will finish, or even if we will finish.

The whole thing is a mess and I wouldn't know where to begin.

psgm1

Banned
Hey don't worry guys. The clique will come to the rescue. They are meeting with the FL today, so clearly the world is going to stop spinning on its axis, apparently they have discovered a pill that will cure every illness now and in the future, the waters will part and they will come home in triumph holding a piece of paper saying the FLl never had any intention of assigning Otium the ownership of Ltd.

And the meeting isn't being held at all because supporters direct is at the same meeting. Still they will continue to do the brilliant work they have done up to now - such as 3 failed protests, farcical hijacking of the fan's forums (clue was in the title it wasn't the sbt forum!), 1 failed film night, and running a campaign they do not believe in and will not support!

No doubt they will come away from the meet with the FL saying they had "productive" talks, and that "the FL listened to what we had to say". Thing is they have already said that no decision will be made for a month or so!

This meeting is farcical. No decisions will be made today, and the most they can possibly come away with is that they listened to them face to face.

If you believed the never was beens this was a fantastic achievement. I guarantee if I sent enough letters to the FA I would get a meeting with them!

Will be interesting to see if they try and turn it into yet another publicity stunt (for that is what it is in reality) and publish some BS article in the local rag, or not. My guess is they will milk it for all it's worth!

Never did get the answers I was promised - broken promises from the clique who would have thought!

Great to see the utter no marks having conversation with itself yesterday. How touching.

procdoc

Hey don't worry guys. The clique will come to the rescue. They are meeting with the FL today, so clearly the world is going to stop spinning on its axis, apparently they have discovered a pill that will cure every illness now and in the future, the waters will part and they will come home in triumph holding a piece of paper saying the FLl never had any intention of assigning Otium the ownership of Ltd.

And the meeting isn't being held at all because supporters direct is at the same meeting. Still they will continue to do the brilliant work they have done up to now - such as 3 failed protests, farcical hijacking of the fan's forums (clue was in the title it wasn't the sbt forum!), 1 failed film night, and running a campaign they do not believe in and will not support!

No doubt they will come away from the meet with the FL saying they had "productive" talks, and that "the FL listened to what we had to say". Thing is they have already said that no decision will be made for a month or so!

This meeting is farcical. No decisions will be made today, and the most they can possibly come away with is that they listened to them face to face.

If you believed the never was beens this was a fantastic achievement. I guarantee if I sent enough letters to the FA I would get a meeting with them!

Will be interesting to see if they try and turn it into yet another publicity stunt (for that is what it is in reality) and publish some BS article in the local rag, or not. My guess is they will milk it for all it's worth!

Never did get the answers I was promised - broken promises from the clique who would have thought!

Great to see the utter no marks having conversation with itself yesterday. How touching.

How come when I start reading your posts I never make it to the end?

simple_simon

And you have done what?
You are one of the main reasons the supporters of this club are divided, you are not a genuine City fan, just a sad person who likes the sound of his own imagination.

Your an idiot, full blown idiot.

wingy

So Says Lord Haw Haw .FRO Troll.

Nonleagueherewecome

Paxman II

Next time I will make sure I put 18!!

;)

Am I too early to get my 14th prediction in for this season? :D

Fact is you were way off for some time then as disaster struck the club you very nearly turned out right!
This coming season we should maybe predict how many managers we will have in one season?

Users who are viewing this thread