Three to go (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Mcsheffrey edj and Jennings listed for transfer.

CovLis86

I thought sheffers contract was expiring anyway? And chances are with all 3 sold we would barely see 500k.

Grendel

I thought sheffers contract was expiring anyway? And chances are with all 3 sold we would barely see 500k.

He has a year to run. Pressley said he wanted changes. It's not about fees but wages.

ccfcway

Astutes son isn't gonna be happy about the Jennings news, he got Motherwell to champions league pretty much on his own.

Would that leave us with Malaga and Willis at centre backs then ?

Also surprised McDonald isn't on that list !!!

mattylad

Asset stripping before they sell or has NOPM kicked in ?
No income, no team, no future . RIP
yeah its all the non buying of season tickets and shirts not on sale that are to blame for a management decision took before NOPM was even dreamed up.....what a plonker

covcity4life

told you all jordan clarke was not good enough and got stick for it for years

glad a real manager can see that he wasnt good enough

im so great.

Otis

told you all jordan clarke was not good enough and got stick for it for years

glad a real manager can see that he wasnt good enough

im so great.

But didn't you also say last season that if we signed Jennings we'd finish in the top 2?

:thinking about:

Otis

You did.

Saw the post when someone dragged up the old prediction thing before the start of last season.

And you know it, you little scamp! :D

covcity4life

You did.

Saw the post when someone dragged up the old prediction thing before the start of last season.

And you know it, you little scamp! :D

im not even a huge fan of jennings so how the fuck would i base 2nd place on him?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i predicted 2nd ahead of last season probably,but ill no doubt do same this year, new season optimism and all that

but dont make up lies otis.

Covcraig@bury

mattylad 08:54 AM 40 Minutes Ago
Originally Posted by Covcraig@bury:
Asset stripping before they sell or has NOPM kicked in ?
No income, no team, no future . RIP
yeah its all the non buying of season tickets and shirts not on sale that are to blame for a management decision took before NOPM was even dreamed up.....what a plonker

So they never sold westy,dann,fox.and so on ?
They just thought they wasn't good enough !
Not that they was strapped for cash ?

I take it you have never been in a position of running a business. Because this club is a business first and foremost .if the books don't add up you have to cut back , and this is what sisu are doing. Like it or not.

You need to get in the real world

Evo1883

Relegation is a massive possibility this season ,says 8 on the back of the telegraph today ..shocking

Otis

im not even a huge fan of jennings so how the fuck would i base 2nd place on him?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i predicted 2nd ahead of last season probably,but ill no doubt do same this year, new season optimism and all that

but dont make up lies otis.

Lies?

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

covcity4life
08-08-2012, 11:07 AM

sign jennings and id go for top 2

win JPT

3rd round carling and fa cup dependent on ties.

Oh dear. :D

I remembered it well after you gave me so much stick for saying we'd finish 14th. When someone put the thread up again at the end of the season I noted it!!

covcity4life

thats a blatant sarcastic post

cant beleive how low some people will go

ive never seen jennings play and i would make a preidcition like that,no chance

at start of season i was on the league one on tour buzz, on purpose.

to make out that was a serious post is pretty damn pathetic.

hill83

4ce.gif

covcity4life

not at all, i have been proven right on clarke and your only defence is a pre season optimism thread

you being a shit family man however isnt something you can shirk.

covcity4life

lets look at some other psots int hat thread

4th at least, we have adequate cover for every position.

I'd be surprised if we are not top 6.

I'm not thinking of anything less than top 6. Thorns got pretty much his own team now, so they all have to perform. Add to that, if we don't go up this year I'd be worried for our future.

yeovil, brentford and bournemouth don't have better teams than us neither do sheff u and preston look at there squad and compare it to ours preston have lee trundle and sheff u have michael doyle :confused:

===================

the fact people are using predicitions agaisnt my REVIEW of a player clearly shows how much they love clarke, yet cant give a good reason why

what is it about the gangster hobbit that gives him a legion of deluded fans?

Noggin

lets look at some other psots int hat thread

4th at least, we have adequate cover for every position.

I'd be surprised if we are not top 6.

I'm not thinking of anything less than top 6. Thorns got pretty much his own team now, so they all have to perform. Add to that, if we don't go up this year I'd be worried for our future.

yeovil, brentford and bournemouth don't have better teams than us neither do sheff u and preston look at there squad and compare it to ours preston have lee trundle and sheff u have michael doyle :confused:

===================

the fact people are using predicitions agaisnt my REVIEW of a player clearly shows how much they love clarke, yet cant give a good reason why

what is it about the gangster hobbit that gives him a legion of deluded fans?

what difference do the other posts make, Otis said you said you predicted we'd finish second if we signed jennings, you said that wasn't true and that he was a liar, it has been shown to be true.

I think what you are looking to say is, " Otis I'm sorry for calling you a liar, I was clearly mistaken"

Users who are viewing this thread