Three new friendlies (1 Viewer)

ccfc1234

After which one do we begin to panic?
Hopefully none Liverpool had a relativily poor pre season and went on to be unbeaten nearly all season.

19th July Liverpool 2-3 Dortmand
21st July Liverpool 1-2 Savilla
24th July Liverpool 2-2 Sporting
28th July Liverpool 0-3 Napoli

They also lost the community shield on pens.

Point being let's see where we are in a few weeks time when it counts.

cooperskyblue

Tom Leach has just said that it is 'very likely' that the MK and P'boro game WILL be televised. I mean you have got to wonder if Premier Sports either will be our sponsor or if we have struck some sort of deal with them in some way.

chiefdave

Tom Leach has just said that it is 'very likely' that the MK and P'boro game WILL be televised. I mean you have got to wonder if Premier Sports either will be our sponsor or if we have struck some sort of deal with them in some way.
Well it would be amazing if it was Sky or BT showing our pre-season games so on the basis that we will have had 4 friendlies televised by Premier Sports who, as far as I can tell, are not showing friendlies of any other EFL team there must be some reason for it as I don't think our friendlies are ratings blockbusters!

covcity4life

Well it would be amazing if it was Sky or BT showing our pre-season games so on the basis that we will have had 4 friendlies televised by Premier Sports who, as far as I can tell, are not showing friendlies of any other EFL team there must be some reason for it as I don't think our friendlies are ratings blockbusters!
I think its more we were only on cos of their Scottish coverage thrn they saw an opportunity to keep those cov fans that subscribed especially

TTG

Does that mean giles can't play?

AStonesThrow

Does that mean giles can't play?
It’s only the u23s and being a pre season friendly it should be okay I reckon. Even so, I’d like to see Brandon Mason given a bit more of a crack for a game as he’s also still only young and deserves a chance. Good mates with Hiwula though so I sense his exclusion from the team came from siding with Jordy alongside McCallum playing well.
Still, deserves a chance. Although was impressed with Giles today

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Hopefully none Liverpool had a relativily poor pre season and went on to be unbeaten nearly all season.

How's about that then boys and girls.

Not heard of them but I imagine they have really terrible tracksuits, a kit with gold chains embroidered in and are under investigation for misuse of ballboys?

ceetee

There were lots of pages earlier in the season about misuse of ballboys so we all know the rules

Malaka

I aint worried, I think we were piss poor in our friendlies last season and did really well

fatso

But did they have any fat Germans playing for them?

jordan210

Looks like we are playing Burton Albion

Coventry City – Tuesday 25 August – 7pm – Pirelli Stadium

SkyBlueGuy

Has anyone seen any info on if and where the friendly today is being broadcast?

SkyBlueGuy

We aren’t playing today are we

This was on the telegraph article from the other day:

"City's next three pre-season fixtures
Coventry City v Wolves - Tuesday, August 25

MK Dons v Coventry City - Saturday, August 22.

Peterborough United v Coventry City - Saturday, August 29."

SkyBlueGuy

This was on the telegraph article from the other day:

"City's next three pre-season fixtures
Coventry City v Wolves - Tuesday, August 25

MK Dons v Coventry City - Saturday, August 22.

Peterborough United v Coventry City - Saturday, August 29."

Although I see they got the date for the wolves one wrong...

Warwickhunt

Didn’t they not confirm the Wolves game until the last minute? Think only the TV games were confirmed in advance. Seems overly paranoid to be worried about people turning up to a pre season game. What are they going to do when the season starts?
Probably Tell us when the season is finished by the sound of it!;)

Users who are viewing this thread