Threats (2 Viewers)

Otis

The Cov United ladies and council lackey. Responsible for a lot of anti ccfc Twitter parody accounts. Almost got elected to the sky blue trust.
Isn't a parody supposed to be funny?

Isn't this a bit like opening a Christmas present only to find that it is just the Christmas paper and there is nothing inside?

Orca

Just read all this and have scarily realised that the three of you are fully grown men.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you know what, you're absolutely right. I didn't take kindly to Grendel's unnecessary action and I made a mistake and apologised. Why he and Nick have an obsession with what I do or don't do is for them to answer.

David O'Day

Orca, you same fella from Twitter who posted a train ticket with you name on it? If so why the fuck do you drink Carling?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Orca, you same fella from Twitter who posted a train ticket with you name on it? If so why the fuck do you drink Carling?

It’s hilarious the idiot is so sensitive about who he is he actuality posted his name on a photo he’s a cretin

Orca

Limited choice on the train.

Still good of Flemoil to go back that far to find that. He's blocked me, so can't report. Frankly, having been shown it, it's pretty childish from him

Still, I've now got three people who obsess about me on twitter. Hey ho.

Grendel

Limited choice on the train.

Still good of Flemoil to go back that far to find that. He's blocked me, so can't report. Frankly, having been shown it, it's pretty childish from him

Still, I've now got three people who obsess about me on twitter. Hey ho.

What is there to report?

Orca

What is there to report?
Not specifically that post, but the continued targeted harassment of me is a little uncalled for.

Anything aimed at you in a similar vein that you'd like me to report, I'd happily report. Point me at it, and I'd oblige.

Users who are viewing this thread