Threaten to increase the rent unless Sisu spend money/ sell up (1 Viewer)

OyJimmy

Time for the council to man up and put a gun to Sisu's head for a change. Sisu need to show us the money or go! Frankly I don't buy into their liquidation threats time for a taxi for Sisu

dongonzalos

Maybe they should just threaten to take them to court unless they oay their rent.

I love Coventry City but SISU are scum.

Some people say there are no alternatives however the politest way I can put this is that is absolute bollox.

There are no alternatives at the moment as people have to deal with SISU.

If the council switch the tables and start playing hard ball back with SISU and either force them into ditching the club
or call their bluff and force them to invest money.

Someone new will come along someone the council will be more open to doing business with regarding the arena and land.
The council will encourage them as they will negotiate the right deal having learnt from the SISU experience and thwy will encourage them as they can stick two fingers up at SISU

There will be alternatives just not whilst SISU are around.

They are leading us towards division 2 please council take legal action and force SISU to put up or go for admin or liquidation

Grendel

You say someone will step in. No one has yet and that clearly is the issue. Last te sisu were the only real bidders other than the Robinson consortium.

Liquidation would destroy any hope of real investors being interested.

This is a very obvious strategy to force the rent down and also to get revenue from the catering etc. council are stuck. Say no and there is no rent at all of the club is liquidated and we have a football stadium with no club. Say yes and then sisu will want more.

Interesting times.

Grendel

Correct but I'm assuming that the contract is index linked with inflation!

Putting it up would send a message to Sisu.

Putting it up is as illegal as not paying.

skybluebeduff

Can't say anything for definate as I've had this second hand but it's from a very very reliable source. According to my source a takeover is almost done for CCFC, not sure if it's Hoffman's bid or not but it is happening and we should know more soon.

Can't say who it is but let's just say it's certainly not Jim the gateman. It's someone much much higher up the tree than that. And think much bigger than the big lady at the ticket office.

Time for the council to man up and put a gun to Sisu's head for a change. Sisu need to show us the money or go! Frankly I don't buy into their liquidation threats time for a taxi for Sisu.

confused much? :thinking about:

Wrenstreetcarpark

Can't say who it is but let's just say it's certainly not Jim the gateman. It's someone much much higher up the tree than that. And think much bigger than the big lady at the ticket office.

Anyone who believes anything that Clarke the OBEse says needs to see a shrink. If this is the sort of damaging rubbish he is peddling now he should just fuck off, the useless twat.

Wrenstreetcarpark

This is the second post today that is quoting what Clarke the OBEse has said and both times it has been rubbish. As a neverwozzer he has to get his kicks by spreading rumours. He is not on the "inside" and knows fuck all.

mark82

This is the second post today that is quoting what Clarke the OBEse has said and both times it has been rubbish. As a neverwozzer he has to get his kicks by spreading rumours. He is not on the "inside" and knows feck all.

I'm afraid he is. And I don't think anyone has said it is Clarke. That was your assumption.

Users who are viewing this thread