Thought it was about time.... (1 Viewer)

Nplusjplust

I said hello. Hi all. Looooooooooong time stalker of this forum (and also GMK back in the day) and thought it was about time I start participating. I've been a Sky Blues supporter now for what must be 20 years despite being born and growing up on the other side of the world (New Zealand/Australia). To my shame I have never attended a CCFC match (despite living in London for 4 years) - but that hasn't stopped me waking up every Sunday morning and immediately checking the match thread on this forum. Also subscribed to Sky Blues Player for a few years and spent many a early morning listening in trying not to wake the household. I don't know what draws me to the club. Anyway I'm drunk. It's late. And good luck to the boys on Saturday #PUSB

Nplusjplust

Nah.... have always had a thing for the underdog and started around the 87 cup win. Also had an inclination towards the sky blue kit. But in those days in growing up in North Queensland the only thing I could get a hold of was Shoot (had to be ordered in especially) and the occasional end of season review VHS. Since then I've just stuck with it.

Samo

Nah.... have always had a thing for the underdog and started around the 87 cup win. Also had an inclination towards the sky blue kit. But in those days in growing up in North Queensland the only thing I could get a hold of was Shoot (had to be ordered in especially) and the occasional end of season review VHS. Since then I've just stuck with it.

You've supported City for 20 years and started with cup final? You really are drunk!!!!

Nplusjplust

Well it is nearly 2am here. So that would make it 28 odd years (about to have a mid-life crises due to age so needed to fudge the numbers).

Samo

Well it is nearly 2am here. So that would make it 28 odd years (about to have a mid-life crises due to age so needed to fudge the numbers).

Feeling your pain! :(

smileycov

Facebook User
:welcome: what ever drew you to us, top man for sticking with it!!

Nplusjplust

It's a weird kind of schadenfreude watching from afar but nonetheless waking up to a Sunday morning win gets the day off to a cracking start (more often except for this year it's been... oh shit). I just have to be careful to click straight into the match thread and try not to see any other comments.

Users who are viewing this thread