Those spare seats at Wembley (1 Viewer)

Fergusons_Beard

Prime position seats bottom tier half way line opp TV cameras.

Absolutely fookin ridiculous that they weren't filled.

Were they Club Wembley seats?

Should never happen again and should go to fans of the teams that are playing not left empty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

Agreed. A lot of them seats are empty for the huge games too.

wingy

Prime position seats bottom tier half way line opp TV cameras.

Absolutely fookin ridiculous that they weren't filled.

Were they Club Wembley seats?

Should never happen again and should go to fans of the teams that are playing not left empty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think they were more likely FL/FA /Corporate FB.
Club Wembley were the Middle level as far as I am aware.

rupert_bear

I was told the block of empty seats opposite where the players come out was from a coach load who didn't make it because the bus either broke down or didn't turn up.

kdrinkell

I was sat in Club Wembley, right behind the goal, and it was superb. Padded seats, cup holders and really nice (but expensive) concourse facilities.
Would recommend it for the play off final next season. (-:
I bought a pie and a pint, the lady asked if I wanted peas and mash as well I said no….wish I had it was EIGHTEEN QUID !!!

ratovan2

We were in there, 4 of us. Think Kwame Thomas and Jack Finch were around 20 rows back.
Got our tickets through the FA from relations who work for them.
Literally 10m from Mr Robins and the dugout, awesome view, padded seats, very lucky.

chiefdave

I was sat in Club Wembley, right behind the goal, and it was superb. Padded seats, cup holders and really nice (but expensive) concourse facilities.
If I still lived in London I'd be tempted by those Wembley season tickets they were advertising. England games, League Cup Final, FA Cup Semis, Charity Shield and an option to buy FA Cup Final ticket for £999.

Sbarcher

£999 for a cup final ticket - that's a bit rich!

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

If I still lived in London I'd be tempted by those Wembley season tickets they were advertising. England games, League Cup Final, FA Cup Semis, Charity Shield and an option to buy FA Cup Final ticket for £999.

Imagine paying money to watch England games!!

Terry Gibson's perm

I was in block 242 just in front of Yakubu in his box a good view nice seats but I stood most of the game biting my nails.

Nathccfc

Nah don't want the playoffs, automatic promotion is what we should be aiming for without a doubt

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

hutch1972

I was told the block of empty seats opposite where the players come out was from a coach load who didn't make it because the bus either broke down or didn't turn up.
Serious , how wounded would you have felt.
Does anyone know if anybody did actually break down and miss it.

Users who are viewing this thread