Those fans inside Sixfield Stadium only please ...... (2 Viewers)

shmmeee

Dunno what is worse, you wanting the club to be liquidated. Or the fact that two people 'liked' this suggestion.

The club's already being liquidated. Excuse me if it doesn't hold the same fear as before.

We either need the debt cancelling (not happening any time soon under Sisu) or we need to go bust. We are not a viable business and haven't been since at least the early 2000s. It's very nice to say let's support the boys to the end, etc. etc. but the fact of the matter is we're going nowhere but down with the current debt on the club and new ground, at the Ricoh or anything else isn't going to change that.

stupot07

The club's already being liquidated. Excuse me if it doesn't hold the same fear as before.

We either need the debt cancelling (not happening any time soon under Sisu) or we need to go bust. We are not a viable business and haven't been since at least the early 2000s. It's very nice to say let's support the boys to the end, etc. etc. but the fact of the matter is we're going nowhere but down with the current debt on the club and new ground, at the Ricoh or anything else isn't going to change that.

The club isn't being liquidated, 1 subsidiary of the clubs group of companies is being liquidated.

blueflint

I can't see the problem. There will always be those that want to continue going, so I think a 90% drop in attendances is bloody brilliant with regards the NoPM thing.

i have no problem with people going to sixfields but i have a problem when comments are made that we who don't go are damaging our club.the owners did that all by themselves

torchomatic

i have no problem with people going to sixfields but i have a problem when comments are made that we who don't go are damaging our club.the owners did that all by themselves

Dont disagree. I don't go either.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2 now Free

Users who are viewing this thread