Thorn to have money in January sales? (1 Viewer)

mrtrench

I believe that Juke will be sold and Thorn will receive £1 million of the proceeds to buy players in January. I heard this from a bloke in a pub who knows a bloke in a different pub who probably knows someone in the Accounts Department at Hinkley Utd.

Sisu-infidels

Will prob sell jukebox,clingan,keogh and with the funds raised thorn will be lucky to see 500k! And I feel 500k would not be enough to find reasonable replacements to save us! Besides if we lose our next two games jan transfers will be centered around league 1 promo not championship survival surely! Sisu out!!!!!!

Cov City Daytrader 87

I believe that Juke will be sold and Thorn will receive £1 million of the proceeds to buy players in January. I heard this from a bloke in a pub who knows a bloke in a different pub who probably knows someone in the Accounts Department at Hinkley Utd.

Sorry I didn't know that the 300m relay race has just finished!

Moe-Lask

Obviously the team have been told money will be available to Thorn, so i can the team and Thorn publically critising SISU if nothing happens in the New Year. If that happened they would get sympathy from the rest of the football community and the pressure on SISU would grow... Thats if Hoffman doesn't come in!

EleanorRigby

Money is being made acailable to sign 3 or 4 loans ie wages. This is the sensible way too, if they work and help save us from the drop great if not we can start again in the third division, all depends on any takeover though.

Users who are viewing this thread