People say to me you shouldnt be bottom the way you play
Nothing between us today, we came here and dominate most of the game
Today was a great opportunity to put us back amongst it
We should have come away with a draw
We will keep going, keep battling
Freddie wasnt fit, and he is now
Dont know anything about McDonald being linked to Swindon

Covstu

replace the name of the team and the player and this is the same template every week!

ccfcway

For the "Thorn Out" brigade...

remember this comment........

"McPake was injured and had to come off, I had to put Clarke on, as he is the only other fit defender at the club"

Macca

For the "Thorn Out" brigade...

remember this comment........

"McPake was injured and had to come off, I had to put Clarke on, as he is the only other fit defender at the club"

as he cried into another easily earned wage packet

ccfcway

ha, which will be roughly the same package as he had as a scout, but wasnt under anywhere near as much pressure

ccfcway

yer, no pressure at all !

either being a scout, earning the club millions and getting the credit for it

or

being the manager, having players sold under his nose, not given money to replace then, and sections of the fans wanting him out.

shmmeee

Sounded like he's fucked off with the board. If you couldn't read the points about having no players and not being told what's going on then I don't know what to tell you.

Was obvious to me he's saying as much as he can without risking his job. No doubt some on here will say he should just walk out, which would really help the club wouldn't it?

Skybluedar

Him having to call Mowbray is the most annoying part of that interview. Fisher claims to be in "helping Andy" and he wouldn't even let him know if there was a clause for him not to play NEXT WEEK??!!! This needs to be brought up at the meeting at the end of the month. Takeover talks still ongoing, Cov still not scoring, fans still furious with how things are on and off the field. One thing all of these things have in common, cause = SISU.... SISUOUT...

Covstu

This makes me laugh, we let Juke go on 'emergency loan' so he can play for Boro today and AT called TM up and pleads for him not to play against us next week, this is seriously funny!!!

I thought it would be the other way so he can put some cash down on the 1st goalscorer like everyone else! :)

Bye juke! :wave:

Macca

yer, no pressure at all !

either being a scout, earning the club millions and getting the credit for it

or

being the manager, having players sold under his nose, not given money to replace then, and sections of the fans wanting him out.

pressure is being in a job where the employer and fans expect results.................neither apply at CCFC

Nonleagueherewecome

Pressure is having to do a job where you are answerable to thousands of people despite not having the tools to do that job or any input on numerous major decisions which effect your ability to do it well.

Macca

Pressure is having to do a job where you are answerable to thousands of people despite not having the tools to do that job or any input on numerous major decisions which effect your ability to do it well.

But ultimately it doesn't t matter if you lose because thousands feel sorry for you

Otis

What the fook was the CWR thing all about in the post match interview?

Geoff Foster was drooling over the amount of possession the Sky Blues had and Thorn was agreeing with him as if it should have counted for some points or something.

BBC says Derby 51% possession, City 49%. Hardly call that 'dominating possession!'

Grendel

ha, which will be roughly the same package as he had as a scout, but wasnt under anywhere near as much pressure

You know that for a fact or just said it to suit your argument,

Mary_Mungo_Midge

pressure is being in a job where the employer and fans expect results.................neither apply at CCFC

Or to be trying his best - which we all know isnt good enough, and being called fat, clueless, useless and a paedophile on boards such as this?

Does anyone remember the discussions a few weeks back about pressure and depression in football, and recall what is can lead to?

flashgary

Please correct me if i didnt hear correctly as i was driving at the time but right at the end a question was asked about Cody going to Swindon. Thorn replied something like "oh no dont tell me that" followed by "i havent heard anything". No matter what you think of him or his tactics we all know he is just in the dark about the goings on at CCFC as the rest of us.

Macca

Or to be trying his best - which we all know isnt good enough, and being called fat, clueless, useless and a paedophile on boards such as this?

Does anyone remember the discussions a few weeks back about pressure and depression in football, and recall what is can lead to?

so resign, make a stand, make a statement, tell sisu to stuff it.

cloughie

Maybe yet another rug pulled from under him, I feel for the bloke, if it happens it maybe the last straw for Thorn. He obviously has no say in any deals

Grendel

Difference is no one else will employ him. Merry go round is only at the sisu playground for at.

Skyblueloyal

What the fook was the CWR thing all about in the post match interview?

Geoff Foster was drooling over the amount of possession the Sky Blues had and Thorn was agreeing with him as if it should have counted for some points or something.

BBC says Derby 51% possession, City 49%. Hardly call that 'dominating possession!'

Geoff Foster is a :jerkit: every week he asks the same thing to Thorn

ccfcway

You know that for a fact or just said it to suit your argument,

not at all

he took the job without talking money, so one FACT that I do know is if SISU can save cash they will.

I hardly think they doubled his wages.

I am happy to wager something on Thorn being the lowest paid manager in the championship

Grendel

Easy to wager impossible to prove! Anyway lowest paid means lowest talent doesn't it?

Moff

not at all

he took the job without talking money, so one FACT that I do know is if SISU can save cash they will.

I hardly think they doubled his wages.

I am happy to wager something on Thorn being the lowest paid manager in the championship

He may well be the lowest paid, but he still isnt earning the money is he?

At least he is isnt being paid more to achieve our lofty status.

Sub

do we not remeber when AB was sacked and thorn took over it gave the team a lift and we stayed in this division, perhaps it is time to try that again before it is to late? thorn has not had it easy but adding to his lack of management skills aswell as having poor quality players surely a more experienced manger would save us ??? that would be the very last throw of the dice

Users who are viewing this thread