Thorn offered job next season (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Thorn has said they want him next season!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Well our owners are not going to pay for anyone else to come in and do it. Thorn is probably the only guy in football who would be happy to do the job at the moment.

SkyBlueUkeman

YEAH! LETS GET AN EXPERIENCED MANAGER IN. THAT'S WHAT WE NEED! BECAUSE MANAGERS PUT GOALS IN NETS, NOT STRIKERS! PLUS EVERYONE WANTS THE COVENTRY CITY JOB!!!

I mean for fuck sake guys...

dojer

At least there will be some continuity, with the inevitable player exodus it will be nice to have a familiar face.

BCFC Exile

Thorn has said they want him next season!

He may be a poor coach but he knows how to drop off the key word in what he says; I think he was referring to Coventry Sphinx.. Someone should phone that club and tell em not to be so stupid.

Nonleagueherewecome

He may be a poor coach but he knows how to drop off the key word in what he says; I think he was referring to Coventry Sphinx.. Someone should phone that club and tell em not to be so stupid.

Stick to commenting about your own club, you'll be going down next year. What do you know about Thorn? Mind your own business.

ronan_cov

Thorn and the players can settle now to be fair, it was a bit shaky when he took over so league 1 could be a possible fresh start? I still think he is not a manager he is a scout, if that. But if we keep our decent players such as macca and keogh we can progress as a club. Obviously get sisu out first!

#Citytilidie

Gaz

Seems an odd comment to make from someone who isn't from Cov.

Or am i missing something here :thinking about:

blue army

hi people lcfc fc fan in peace. very happy too see you lot go down today as you gave us so much stick when we did. Hope you guys do what we did and start all over again with a new manager and owners. Then maybe you can dream of oneday being nearly as good as leicester ;).

Last edited:

sw88

Chief Commentator!
hi people lcfc fc fan in peace. very happy too see you lot go down today as you gave us so much stick when we did. Hope you guys do what we did and start all over again with a new manager and owners. Then maybe you can dream of oneday being nearly as good as leicester ;).

Id like to think if we had your fortune, we'd be better than an average Championship team :)

blue army

your dead right money does not bye success. But it does help and it has enabled us to bye are stadium and training ground. Rather have money to waste than no money at all.

Ibby

has anyone seen the statement by the club,i feel the only way this club will move on further is new owners.

DO WE NEED someone in who knows the club inside out,like a manager.

Users who are viewing this thread