This years line up V Checkatrade Line Up are we better now? (1 Viewer)

Elvis Pressley

How do the two compare with the line up today now against last year's checkatrade line up.

ccfc.jpg

oucho

Yes i think we are. I was going to do a thread on this yesterday actually, comparing an XI who left in the summer v the players we brought in to replace them:

RCC
Foley
Page
Clarke
Turnbull
Lamerais
Rose
Bigi
VladGad
Tudgay
Kwame Thomas

O'Brien
Hyam
Grimmer
Davies
McDobald
Andreu
Kelly
Doyle
Vincenti
McNulty
Biamou

No question from that , we clearly strengthened in the summer.

skybluepm2

Without shadow of a doubt. This years team would win 10-0. Robins has put together a fantastic young side whereas last season they were god damn awful. Take away the checkatrade win and they were a disgrace to the badge.

pusbccfc

I'd rather Bayliss than Thomas.

skybluesam66

How bad is last year's team?
we certainly need signings if we were to go up - but with 3 or 4 good signings and better luck with injuries, we could certainly challenge at the right end

But let;s not get carried away - another job to do first!

PVA

Adge

What an awful team that was. Realistically only 3 players in Burge, Willis and Stokes still contribute to the team.

Gazolba

Last year's team had better CVs, but this year's team is superior.

steve82

Is this even up for debate. This current side is streets ahead. Leadership, determination, desire and experience in the right areas and because of that leadership and key experience it’s rubbing off on the younger inexperienced lads knowing if it gets rough the senior plays have there backs and know when to control and dictate play.

That’s a huge ingredient we lacked last year, game management.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread