This Vardy chap at Fleetwood.... (1 Viewer)

KersleyDigs

.....Lots of Prem teams looking at him, scored 22 goals in 20 games, Blackpool had a 250k bid turned down too.

Sad times when you think that City can't even begin to compete in signing a non league player!!!

Nonleagueherewecome

.....Lots of Prem teams looking at him, scored 22 goals in 20 games, Blackpool had a 250k bid turned down too.

Sad times when you think that City can't even begin to compete in signing a non league player!!!

Well the club should have listened to me when I said on here a few months ago that we should sign him (someone will remember)! He's the real deal.

CJ_covblaze

The only time Roy O’Donovan and Jamie Vardy appeared in the same sentence

That night at Gigg Lane. I was there. Country was on fire due to the riots and we seemed to head to all the hot spots during that time.

Brighton Sky Blue

That night at Gigg Lane. I was there. Country was on fire due to the riots and we seemed to head to all the hot spots during that time.

To compound matters

"I was thinking of maybe having to go on myself and play as we're rapidly running out of players and we're only on our second game of the season. "

Adge

Yesterday i read they want £1m and for him to be loaned back. Wudnt help us out, even if we did have £1m to spare

Shame that a non-league player is valued more than the majority of our squad!
Too be fair a free transfer was worth more! 😊

Nonleagueherewecome

Nor Adam Le Fondre.👶
We couldn't/wouldn't stretch to the extra 100k more than Cody he would have cost, Wingy...a costly error.

Users who are viewing this thread