This time last season... (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

Wigan would have finished third with their points tally and we would have finished sixth with ours and our superior goal difference

This was a tough tough league this season and when you consider that it makes our achievement of turning from relegation fodder into playoff hopefuls even more impressive. The final table doesn't lie.

Ian1779

In hindsight there are certain points we dropped (the horrendous run aside) that have hurt us. Swindon, Blackpool away - draws at home when we were ahead.

I hope we learn from those as much as anything.

ConnorDevine

Makes good reading, generally I've enjoyed watching us play this year too, so much more positive and assured on the ball than ever before, I couldn't believe what I was seeing at the start of the season when we were actually passing it around and working space

percy

In hindsight there are certain points we dropped (the horrendous run aside) that have hurt us. Swindon, Blackpool away - draws at home when we were ahead.

I hope we learn from those as much as anything.

blackpool away wasnt great but we still got the three points tho

The Lurker

Swindon away
Oldham at home
Port vale away
Walsall at home

8 points dropped when leading last 10 mins

Colchester at home
Fleetwood at home
Blackpool at home

Games at home against teams in the bottom 5 where we only took 1 point. So another 8 points dropped. That's where we fucked up

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread