This summer - potential signings (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Huddersfield fans think Rudoni is awful, but their cb Helik (messed up for Gyok's goal) is their main asset (I liked him when he was with Barnsley). He would be affordable when Huddersfield drop.

Yank

According to Clinton Morrison he’s signed it.
Not saying he is wrong, but what's the delay in officially announcing it?

twistandshout

Dream summer is keep the ones we want add Rhys Healey, Chris Willok, Ryan Manning all free
Paddy McNair,Luke McNally bought
Goalkeeper I dont have a name as we need a good ball player keeper.
Operation Premier League back on.

Skyblue_CP

I’d love someone like Adebayo, you could potentially change formation to a front 3 or a 3 behind the striker

GK
Dabo McNally *Helik* *Da Silva*
Hamer Sheaf
*Ogbene* O’Hare Gyokeres
*Adebayo*

Vik would be quality coming in off the left hand side, and you would have Adebayo in the middle to link up play

JonesBob

Very impressed with Ryan Nyambe the other night with Wigan. Got forward well and actually it was his shot that came of Fadz. Marked Vik relatively well. If they go down he could leave.

fernandopartridge

Very impressed with Ryan Nyambe the other night with Wigan. Got forward well and actually it was his shot that came of Fadz. Marked Vik relatively well. If they go down he could leave.

Was at Blackburn but he's no better than Dabo - he did well against Vik mostly by tugging his shirt

slowpoke

Cedric Kipre was the one who impressed me v Vik.
I thought Kipre was excellent against Vik I’d certainly fancy him here, as we know he is on loan from West Brom and apparently one of Albion’s highest earners but they are in a bit of a financial pickle especially if they miss out on promotion so it’s a maybe for me.

Users who are viewing this thread