This site (1 Viewer)

bobbymac

was one of the best but now its full of crap negative trolls.

I'm off back to GMK

kg82

You've obviously given it a fair crack of the whip having joined last month!!!

rob9872

Thanks for a valid contribution - don't let the door smack your arse on the way out.

CovInEssex

129180760489860600.jpg

Macca

Not on the button with modern talk but a troll seems to be anyone who has an opinion that goes against popular opinion!

Nick

Administrator
I would request anybody who sees somebody purposely being a troll to report the thread so we can sort it!

Nonleagueherewecome

This Site...rules!!! There will always be some negativity, but fer Christ's sake, we're 19th but most of us on here are partying like we're ten points clear at the top! This is CCFC...we know we're battling against the odds, which is why we moan, but we'll win through...because any little crumb of success is a blessed relief when you start with expectations as low as mine were this season! I am really starting to feel that Crazy Gang vibe now, even more so after hearing our fans tonight..and as AT says, that 2nd half performance was the best we've played all season, back to the attacking passing game of last year, creating chances galore, and there were big fat hairy signs of it coming together on Saturday, too!

bamalamafizzfazz

This Site...rules!!! There will always be some negativity, but fer Christ's sake, we're 19th but most of us on here are partying like we're ten points clear at the top! This is CCFC...we know we're battling against the odds, which is why we moan, but we'll win through...because any little crumb of success is a blessed relief when you start with expectations as low as mine were this season! I am really starting to feel that Crazy Gang vibe now, even more so after hearing our fans tonight..and as AT says, that 2nd half performance was the best we've played all season, back to the attacking passing game of last year, creating chances galore, and there were big fat hairy signs of it coming together on Saturday, too!

Ah man, I started work at 9pm tonight so missed the commentary on the second half. Was it really that good? Did we actually deserve the win? I was happy with a point myself and delighted if we kick on and get three more against Burnley.

Still love SBT and how can anyone say we are negative after a post like this?!
PUSB and long live SBT :D

p.s See ya later bobbymac

skyblueflubsky

I don't know what GMK is! What I do know is it's never been being a Cov fan but that's part of the attraction. There's a great sky blue community on here and I for one am making new friends and acquaintances all the time. PUSB

Covstu

I do hate people that have to advertise that they are leaving! What do they expect us all to say? 'dont leave bobbymac, we would miss you witty responses and your positivity!' Idiot!

We are city fans, we have every right to be negative, even if we were top we would be under no illusion that we would not stay there!!

ccfcway

Leeds fans were booing their team last night when they drew to stay 6th.

And yet because a few on here aren't getting the open top bus out at being 19th, it's classed as negative.

Nothing can get away from it being a great point last night, but also nothing can get away from us being ina relegation battle all season ad the kids who we are having to rely on will tire and we they don't have any support.

A troll generally posts a random comment such as this then is not seen in the thread.

In our current state of a club anybody not being negative from time to time surely has no real clue anyway!

ajsccfc

Hard to take this guy serious about negativity when he created a nonsensical thread to moan about O'Donovan's lack of effort. He then defended it by claiming it's 'only an opinion' and is now calling other people negative trolls and boycotting the site for saying something he disagrees with?

You'll be a great loss bobby.

ccfcway

its not like SKY where you threaten to leave and then get SKy Movies free for 3 months...

If you wanna leave, just dont make the effort. Sit around gaining weight and just dont bother,

It worked for Freddie Eastwood

Astute

Come back Bob. This site is like a village, and every village needs an idiot ;)

rob9872

Come back Bob. This site is like a village, and every village needs an idiot ;)

I'll take that role. It's nice to play my part - gives me a sense of purpose.

Nick

Administrator
Is it a bit strange how newish members make negative threads about the site who have hardly used it and say "I am going back to the other site" :whistle:

sky_blue_up_north

I'll settle for 19th at the end of the season, AT is doing great job. We just 2 or 3 player to be really challenging, but doubt we'll see anyone come it.

Nonleagueherewecome

This site...is incredibly quiet for a match-day!

I'm devastated, we've done what we always do...I left work at 4:05, happy that we were ahead, and raced home, getting through the door just after we conceded. This indicates that not only is ignorance bliss, but that it is the hope that kills you :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread