this ricoh business (1 Viewer)

ricohman

I keep hearing that sisu want the ricoh on the cheap, that that was their agenda all along.

I agree with this, but can someone please explain how they would go about getting it on the cheap, why would acl give them it on the cheap, whats stopping them selling to the highest bidder, and whats stopping a 3rd party coming in and taking it from right under sisus noses etc.

That would certainly be karma at its best

mrtickle

I keep hearing that sisu want the ricoh on the cheap, that that was their agenda all along.

I agree with this, but can someone please explain how they would go about getting it on the cheap, why would acl give them it on the cheap, whats stopping them selling to the highest bidder, and whats stopping a 3rd party coming in and taking it from right under sisus noses etc.

That would certainly be karma at its best
Because from what I've read I think the council want market value for it. The council got it on the cheap but want to sell it for full price. The only way I could see a 3rd party buying it would to get rid of pitch and convert to concert arena.

RFC

Haven't got anything worth buying (unless it's at a true realistic value), Paul Fletcher is aware of that figure.

hutch1972

Its the chicken and egg scenario , the ground without a main tenant is pretty worthless and the club as it stands is no different.

Users who are viewing this thread