This moment (3 Viewers)

Otis

Maybe bringing Cameron on was an option.

I have noticed that Thorn is rather stingy with his substitutions.

torchomatic

I like Thorn but he's doing what other managers used to slagged off for: players out of position. Keogh should be at right-back and McPake should be in the team. We need muscle and a combative back-four.

kg82

Can't rely on someone from the "crazy gang" to think that idea. When AT first took over everyone jumped on the "oh this is quality football" wagon compared to Mr Hoothroyd, look where it's got us , he might have been good as a scout and when he was in the crazy gang but what the fuck is he doing now ? I was at Leicester and Brum and when we were defending a corner I don't remember seeing an attacker on the half way line.

This is bollocks,

We have no real board and no real manager

The manager is cheap and so is the board.

Are you actually kidding?! He's had 3 of our best players leave and not been allowed to replace them. Down to 9 "experienced" players in the squad. And your complaining he isn't getting us anywhere?! Take a look at the wider picture before being a typical Coventry fan and start blaming the manager straight away. In fact, yeah, lets go back to Boothroyd's style and see where that gets us, cos we were really enjoying it last season! How short some peoples memories are. Oh, and we're THREE GAMES into the new season. How about seeing how he's done at Christmas for once. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

sky_blue_up_north

What is worrying is the fact we could be the next Luton or Bradford... once the ball starts going down hill its is hard to stop

kg82

Hoothroyd not looking so bad now is he!!!! I got slated and constantly slagged off in the CET forum for saying this would happen for the past 18 months.. negative piece of s--t ... wum... d--k head and a few other names to boot were thrown at me for stating that sisu were going to bleed us dry and we will be going down soon enough. It was obvious this was their plan when they sold fox and Dann, that 10 million for Dann would be all ours now if we had hung on to him. Its only 3 games into the season, 2 weeks left on the transfer window, loans galore after the window closes and there is always the squad size cutting in the prem league... its way too early to say we are going down, but i agree if we dont bring players in in this period we will probably have too much to do by xmas.

Thorn is a scout not a manager, i remember pissing myself at fans last season going on about how hed got us playing football, well now we know dont we, it was Marlon King, Gunnar and one or two others we have let go that had us playing football. And it was Westwood that saved us so many times. with out these players and no repleacements of the same standard coming in of course we will go down. But lets see what happens in the next 2 weeks, yes we will probably loose all of our games in that time, but the loans and transfers will be taking off and i for one do not believe the club will not bring in new players, Harrison tonight had a jibe at the owners ... @ they will have to grow up before they can win@ or words to that effect... the management are crying out for help... Thorn will be sacked in the next 2 weeks, 3 new players maybe 4 will come in, sisu will reject Hoffs offer because the fact is guys it is a bullshit offer and hoff isnt serious, sisu will keep investing in the club until xmas and it is then i think the adminisntration will take place. they are simply hanging in there at the moment in the hope some super rich man comes and buys us! not gunna happen

I forgot how you like your predictions. Will Thorn be sacked on a Thursday or will they choose a different day this time? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread