This is what you get (1 Viewer)

Covcraig@bury

When you have a squad of loanee / freebee/has beens . Remember they get paid whatever win draw or lose . I've said for a long time , pay them if they win, half pay for the draw, and fuck all if they lose. A complete disgrace yesterday no spirit or passion!!! Well done Worcester that's how you play football

skybluepm2

I do see your logic but I doubt that anyone would sign for us if this were implemented. This lot would need a second job!! The fact that anyone in this team commands more than £1,000/wk is ludicrous. The governing body should look to bring in such sanctions but I doubt it will ever happen unfortunately.

Laughing stock yet again!

SkyBlueScottie

To highlight that point Nouble is apparently on 18 k per week at Ipswich. While he has been good for us, could potentially become Talismanic, but 18 k per week? Behave yourself Football!

stupot07

To highlight that point Nouble is apparently on 18 k per week at Ipswich. While he has been good for us, could potentially become Talismanic, but 18 k per week? Behave yourself Football!

Doesn't deserve £18 after his half arsed first half performance yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Evo1883

When you have a squad of loanee / freebee/has beens . Remember they get paid whatever win draw or lose . I've said for a long time , pay them if they win, half pay for the draw, and fuck all if they lose. A complete disgrace yesterday no spirit or passion!!! Well done Worcester that's how you play football

Hold on , lets stop with this myth that these players are crap and lets look at the reasons why they are underperforming .
i could also say to you this is what you get when you bring in a manager to do a job with limited funds that has only had 1 past managerial job in the scottish first division .
our squad has players that some teams would love to have , look at notts county they were almost relegated last season and they have put together a side of frees /loans and so called has beens and are pushing playoffs .
its about time that our supporters realised we have a good playing budget at this level and we are UNDERACHIEVING .
its like all the fools that say what can pressley do with kids , we have an average first team age of almost 25 .
there would be managers out there that could have this squad firing , we have 2 championship level strikers , 2 championship level midfielders , and a captain that would probably slot into every defence in league 1 .
lets look at where the immediate problem lies and that is our woeful manager

Last edited:

Hincha

Most squads in this division are made up of loans and free transfers, it's the way league one works.

SkyblueBri

We need a manager who understands the lower leagues of English football and how to get promotion and that's not Elvis

Nick

Administrator
Most squads in this division are made up of loans and free transfers, it's the way league one works.
Exactly, I can understand when we come against the bigger league one clubs who do spend money. There is no excuse against worcester.

Samo

When you have a squad of loanee / freebee/has beens . Remember they get paid whatever
win draw or lose . I've said for a long time , pay them if they win, half pay for the draw, and fuck all if they lose. A complete disgrace yesterday no spirit or passion!!! Well done Worcester that's how you play football

We didn't do to badly with Leon Clarke and Frank Moussa, both freebees.

Users who are viewing this thread