This is what it's alll about (1 Viewer)

japandy

I'm fed up with whinging and moaning and sounding like a kid. If SISU continue in the same manner they will end up with nowt. There is only one reason we are doing well and it's not because of them or their policies IT'S COMPLETELY DOWN TO SP, God knows where we would be without him. I'm a Christian but will never share the same moralistic world surrounding Joy. SISU and CCC will never earn my respect again. I hope everyone on the council lose in the election and I hope our public remember their lies and deceit. BUT I now go to the game and for the next 6 or 7 hours SISU and CCC don't exist. It's all about NOW. Going to an FA Cup game with 5000 fellow blood brothers. I never bet but I've had £5 at 25/1 BRING IT ONNNNNNNNN!!!!!

LB87ccfc

I'm fed up with whinging and moaning and sounding like a kid. If SISU continue in the same manner they will end up with nowt. There is only one reason we are doing well and it's not because of them or their policies IT'S COMPLETELY DOWN TO SP, God knows where we would be without him. I'm a Christian but will never share the same moralistic world surrounding Joy. SISU and CCC will never earn my respect again. I hope everyone on the council lose in the election and I hope our public remember their lies and deceit. BUT I now go to the game and for the next 6 or 7 hours SISU and CCC don't exist. It's all about NOW. Going to an FA Cup game with 5000 fellow blood brothers. I never bet but I've had £5 at 25/1 BRING IT ONNNNNNNNN!!!!!

I would want more than 25/1 to consider even £2 on tonight unfortunately.

Enjoy the occasion!

PUSB

torchomatic

Sounding like a kid is fine. Just don't sound like Sky Blue Kid.

ccfcway

Stupid Punts on talk sport today, Paddy Power was saying someone has backed Leon Clarke 1-0 Cov at 1000/1

mark82

I've had Moussa first goal, City 2-1. 500-1.
Also had both teams to score at 5/4 to cover the first bet.

W

westcountry_skyblue

I just had a fiver on at 28/1 with bet365.
And Webster first goal at 100/1

Astute

I just had a fiver on at 28/1 with bet365.
And Webster first goal at 100/1

£100 on both sides to score at 23/20

Was going to have a go at over 5 or 6 goals again. ...but the odds are less than half they were last time. They must be expecting us to score a few :D

Users who are viewing this thread