This is our year (1 Viewer)

pipkin73

From what i've read we need holy intervention. Well the The Reverand Skyblue is back after nine years away. Lets face it the last nine years have been the worst (previous bad years atleast had hope). So Reverand Skyblue it's over to you, we need all your holy intervention to sort us out, but i know you can/will deliver. You left and we went SISU, now your back we can go ?????????

The Reverend Skyblue

From what i've read we need holy intervention. Well the The Reverand Skyblue is back after nine years away. Lets face it the last nine years have been the worst (previous bad years atleast had hope). So Reverand Skyblue it's over to you, we need all your holy intervention to sort us out, but i know you can/will deliver. You left and we went SISU, now your back we can go ?????????

Pipkin, well i have been praying for an upturn in our fortunes most weeks while I've been away,and i feel if he was going to help he would have by now, so i don't think i can help.

I will just for you put in an extra special prayer to the big man upstairs tonight, i'll tell him that the devil,(in the guise of SISU have taken us over),and plead with him for salvation and a new beginning. If it works and we're took over tomorrow its all down to me and i should have a statue next to Jimmys at the Ricoh.

The Rev

Users who are viewing this thread