This is next seasons kit (probably) (1 Viewer)

KG7

I don't think that's a Nike Trophy and it has white trim / shorts.

I'm told it's very simple and all sky blue. Apparently similar to the France kit but all one tone and in Sky Blue (perhaps similar to Man City blue if that's what you mean). The away kit is apparently similar but two tone grey (shirt and sleeves) with white shorts and black socks.

Just gonna bump this ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldmangroom

Quick mention, I've just bought the shirt, check your sizing before buying. I've been an xlb for years and finally succumbed to making it adult small. Either that or I'm getting fat.

Nick

Administrator
I bought mine. L so i can wear it over hoodies in the winter because I'm that cool a guy...
I remember being an l, think I was about 14. :( issue is that they are too short so if I have to get anything from a top cupboard it's like a belly top. Hello sailor.

I want them to bring out.a base layer version.

Liquid Gold

I remember being an l, think I was about 14. :( issue is that they are too short so if I have to get anything from a top cupboard it's like a belly top. Hello sailor.

I want them to bring out.a base layer version.
If I don't wear the kit then someone will try to beat me up and you know it.

Liquid Gold

Nah, if you do you have given sisu money so will get your face stabbed with a pitch fork ;)
i'm sure the good people of central Bristol don't really give a fuck. I had to explain to a Villa fan yesterday how wasps are bad. Still, at least I'll have the top to wear while I sit there on my own this season :emoji_tired_face:

Users who are viewing this thread