this is football (1 Viewer)

Speedo

A lot of bleating , name calling and accusations on here with no evidence of knowing the facts.
This is the life of football and the world that it is.
Robins , if he goes ,is going because he feels its a better Jon.that's life
the in my blood nonsense, is no different to players kissing badges,lifetime dream etc etc etc and when a club issues vote of confidence then sacks the manager the next day.
There is no loyalty in football , can't believe fans fall for the bollocks nd then get upset.
The worst part for me , for a long long time, I have been enjoying the football and going to the Ricoh.
Really thought playoffs were insight...not so sure now.

Otis

A lot of bleating , name calling and accusations on here with no evidence of knowing the facts.
This is the life of football and the world that it is.
Robins , if he goes ,is going because he feels its a better Jon.that's life
the in my blood nonsense, is no different to players kissing badges,lifetime dream etc etc etc and when a club issues vote of confidence then sacks the manager the next day.
There is no loyalty in football , can't believe fans fall for the bollocks nd then get upset.
The worst part for me , for a long long time, I have been enjoying the football and going to the Ricoh.
Really thought playoffs were insight...not so sure now.

Well I agree, except that if MR hadn't have said how.much he loves it here and that he was going nowhere and that he had sky blue blood in his veins, then people wouldn't be quite as upset.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

torchomatic

True, Otis. A "I don't listen to speculation I'm just doing my job as Coventry City manager", comment, etc etc would have been fine. Then people would have been far more forgiving.

Grendel

True, Otis. A "I don't listen to speculation I'm just doing my job as Coventry City manager", comment, etc etc would have been fine. Then people would have been far more forgiving.

Possibly but not manager managers clear off as quickly as he has.

It seems to me that he took the appointment as a very short stop gap to better things. Once the Wembley final went and the gap to the play offs started to look a bridge to far his profile this season has reached it's peak. That's why he has gone. To maximise his earnings. He cannot keep doing that for ever. Managers should show a degree of stick ability. I really am quite annoyed with him. Two faced and dishonest. Not great qualities.

stupot07

Possibly but not manager managers clear off as quickly as he has.

It seems to me that he took the appointment as a very short stop gap to better things. Once the Wembley final went and the gap to the play offs started to look a bridge to far his profile this season has reached it's peak. That's why he has gone. To maximise his earnings. He cannot keep doing that for ever. Managers should show a degree of stick ability. I really am quite annoyed with him. Two faced and dishonest. Not great qualities.

I feel the same way.

Ashdown1

Well I agree, except that if MR hadn't have said how.much he loves it here and that he was going nowhere and that he had sky blue blood in his veins, then people wouldn't be quite as upset.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Perhaps he meant Man City ?

coundonskyblue

Well I would be concerned now as a Huddersfield fan. If he does well for them he will be gone before Christmas, the alternative is he takes them down.

Users who are viewing this thread